Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

"Will lie for office."

Yes, he is another of Koch's moral defectives. Scott Walker. Bobby Jindal. Tom Coburn. Paul Ryan.

These were the scum of the scum before Dump showed us the GOP can always go lower.

Dan Sullivan and likely soon to be Congressman Nick Begich.

I don’t think I’ve seen an ad for Begich that was paid for by his campaign, all of his advertising has been from AFP.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Doesn't Ron Johnson basically worship the Koch and their dark money?
    "Will lie for office."

Yes, he is another of Koch's moral defectives. Scott Walker. Bobby Jindal. Tom Coburn. Paul Ryan.

These were the scum of the scum before Dump showed us the GOP can always go lower.

Last edited by Kepler; 08-16-2022, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    GOP is pulling ads for Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

AZ and PA make sense based on polling. The Wisconsin decision is puzzling.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...k=tw&tsrc=twtr
    Doesn't Ron Johnson basically worship the Koch and their dark money?

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    The likeliest current reason they’re cutting back is lack of fundraising. Now having read the article, looks like it’s the campaign arms that are cutting advertising, and they also pay full freight. There’s a possibility these campaign arms will attempt joint ads to split costs, but from the little I’ve read, that’s tricky. Basically, there is no positive reason the GOP would cut funding for these states.

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Could be just a signal to the Super Pacs to step in. I wouldn't read much into it.
    No chance this is the reason, only because candidates get huge discounts on airing ads. Super PACs have to pay full freight, so even if they’re flush with cash, the aforementioned strategy would be stupid and wasteful.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    The Fetterman campaign has been about the most brilliant and hilarious campaign I've ever seen. I know very little about the man or his politics. But he immediately recognized that a traditional "on the issues" campaign against a Trump-propped quack like Dr. Fucking Oz is a loser. Oz has no policies. He has no politics. He's running on Trumpism and "come on guys it's me, Dr. Oz!".

The recent tweets about Oz' crudite (way to seem like a normal dude!) are nothing short of amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    I dunno, crudites are really expensive so maybe they just have to pull back

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Could be just a signal to the Super Pacs to step in. I wouldn't read much into it.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    No one would love the SALT repeal more than me, but leave it until later. Get this done, live to fight another day.
    Oh, I’ll be right up there with you.

of course many people opposed to repealing SALT are people who live in ****hole red states. They need us paying for all their natural disasters and then get to punish us a little extra, too.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Death to the Plutes by a thousand cuts. Just keep forcing them back to the rule of law by adding little bits to every piece of legislation. It's how conservatives (and bribed Dems) have given away all of our power to hold them accountable to social responsibilities over the last 4 decades. Let's use the same tactics to claw it back.

Pass whatever you can whenever you can. Keep pushing, 24/7. Never sleep. It took a superhuman effort by the rich to turn America into a neofeudal hellscape, it will likewise require heroic effort for us to roll that back.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    No one would love the SALT repeal more than me, but leave it until later. Get this done, live to fight another day.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by psych View Post
    Gottheimer concedes that the SALT deduction repeal won't be included in the Inflation Reduction Act, and that he's okay with that. Thank you, Josh, for not being a stupid piece of sh-t so close to the midterms.
    I completely agree, it doesn’t need to be included. Just pass it.

however, I’d rather repeal SALT than give the billionaires more breaks . The ones Sinema has to take care of

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Gottheimer concedes that the SALT deduction repeal won't be included in the Inflation Reduction Act, and that he's okay with that. Thank you, Josh, for not being a stupid piece of sh-t so close to the midterms.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Hell Manchins daughter made bank on insulin and he voted for it. The GOP hates people...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X