Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What a *****

    The DNC should primary the hell out of her. I'm not big on the national party coming into state and local politics to ratfuck anyone, but I think this is a case where we CAN do better AND win.

    The AZ GOP is way, way out in right field past the parking lot and into the next county. They are beatable. Find someone that can run as a moderate and vote as a not-*******.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

    Comment


    • It's interesting to see how Kelly and Sinema have taken such different paths. I'd have expected the opposite, actually.

      Sinema is one of the richest Senators. She is starting to feel a lot like Betsy De Vos.

      I think she may just be a clueless rich POS. I don't know that this is a calculation, given that it seems so unnecessarily provocative.

      From the Comments (if you know DC this will make you laugh hard):

      The 9:30 Club's closed so let me just wander over here and DENY 32 million people higher wages

      Last edited by Kepler; 03-07-2021, 10:54 AM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        This is how Sinema voted down the minimum wage.

        Per my daughter, that is a $450 handbag on her hip. Great optics.

        From the Comments:



        She has an interesting political ride.

        Started politics working with the Green Party in the early 2000s and first ran as an independent. She once referred to herself as the most liberal person in the Arizona legislature, which I guess given it was the late 2000s may not mean that much, but still. It looks like she didn't start actively trying to be moderate until after she was elected to the US House in 2014, because March of that year was her now infamous "raise the minimum wage" tweet. Then she doubled down on centrism during her Senate run.

        And now she's doubling (tripling? quadrupling?) down again, even though her counterpart just won his seat running on more liberal stances and has to run again in 2022.


        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

        1966, 1986, 2007

        Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          What a *****

          The DNC should primary the hell out of her. I'm not big on the national party coming into state and local politics to ratfuck anyone, but I think this is a case where we CAN do better AND win.

          The AZ GOP is way, way out in right field past the parking lot and into the next county. They are beatable. Find someone that can run as a moderate and vote as a not-*******.
          She’s looking like a c u next Tuesday, putting her In the company of Susan Collins

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

            She has an interesting political ride.

            Started politics working with the Green Party in the early 2000s and first ran as an independent. She once referred to herself as the most liberal person in the Arizona legislature, which I guess given it was the late 2000s may not mean that much, but still. It looks like she didn't start actively trying to be moderate until after she was elected to the US House in 2014, because March of that year was her now infamous "raise the minimum wage" tweet. Then she doubled down on centrism during her Senate run.

            And now she's doubling (tripling? quadrupling?) down again, even though her counterpart just won his seat running on more liberal stances and has to run again in 2022.

            She has genuine bona fides on social liberalism. But on economics she's a corporate donor stooge.

            She's Diane Feinstein.

            Keep her as long as we need a bulwark for that seat, then slash her throat.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Murkowski works with Manchin to amend moving a few hundred million dollars to helping homeless children and other things for Alaska, then votes against the bill anyway. Republicans remain the worst.
              The funny thing is Trump just announced that he’s going after her, almost guaranteeing either Palin or some other crazy is going after her. And with voting down the relief bill she guarantees someone running to the left of her being well funded.

              What an idiot.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

              Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

              Comment


              • Its Sunday so Dr. Mrs' Boo is trending. This time because he had on Senator Barrasso who repeated the lie about how illegal immigrants would get checks and Chuck Todd didn't correct him. It is like clockwork with this stooge.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  This is how Sinema voted down the minimum wage.

                  Per my daughter, that is a $450 handbag on her hip. Great optics.

                  From the Comments:



                  She seems like someone desperate for attention.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                  Comment


                  • I’m happy the bill passed and that people will get some much needed relief. I do wonder how much wealthy entities will benefit though. I won’t be shocked if we hear stories like Harvard received $50MM, some rich town in Westchester county received $5MM, and some rich restaurant owner got $500K. I hope I’m wrong obviously but time will tell.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                    Comment


                    • Tax the rich into penury afterwards.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        I’m happy the bill passed and that people will get some much needed relief. I do wonder how much wealthy entities will benefit though. I won’t be shocked if we hear stories like Harvard received $50MM, some rich town in Westchester county received $5MM, and some rich restaurant owner got $500K. I hope I’m wrong obviously but time will tell.
                        Did that sort of thing bother you about the first CARES act that was passed? Cause I don't think I remember you being all that upset then. Suddenly, now you're expressing Suzie Collins levels of concern.

                        It's weird.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by rufus View Post

                          Did that sort of thing bother you about the first CARES act that was passed? Cause I don't think I remember you being all that upset then. Suddenly, now you're expressing Suzie Collins levels of concern.

                          It's weird.
                          It’s because of the shortcomings of the CARES act I’m worried. There were quite a few examples of entities getting money that shouldn’t have.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bronconick View Post

                            He's probably going to lose anyway in 2024. He barely won (49-47) in a blue wave in 2018. My bet is he announces retirement in 2023.
                            I think you're right. WVa has gone so dang red in just 20 years. They never diversified their economy away from coal, so whatever brains they do produce now all leave for greener pastures. All of their pols have played them, milked them dry, and failed them. All that's left is meth and brainwashed religious derp.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              From the Comments (if you know DC this will make you laugh hard):
                              That's great. Do people still go to the 9:30 Club? Posers, I assume. How many of them know it's not the original location?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                                I think you're right. WVa has gone so dang red in just 20 years. They never diversified their economy away from coal, so whatever brains they do produce now all leave for greener pastures. All of their pols have played them, milked them dry, and failed them. All that's left is meth and brainwashed religious derp.
                                What happens when a state with no resources just... fails?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X