Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** this little cosplaying twat.

https://mobile.***********/jbouie/st...16937169891333

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      I'd say the Republican Party ought to cut him off at the knees, but...

Comment

Ben Shortpiro!

https://mobile.***********/BowserPal...86241249882113

Comment

Omg that’s amazing
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

There is no face I want to punch more than Ben Shapiro. He looks like every annoying dork pretending to be cool I went to Hebrew School with. I bet he used to sit in his room at 12 years old blasting Dr. Dre pretending he was some gangsta while his mom was downstairs ironing his boxers and putting the orthotics in his ugly *** dress shoes while his dad is at Walgreens picking up his inhaler and prescription antiperspirant. I mean you can smell the wedgies even over Twitter!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              "Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://***********/tedcruz/status/1...015988225?s=21

this is legitimately funny
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I dont think anyone is surprised he is a slob and loves Doritos...i mean look at his face!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I love Doritos too :-/
                    Code:

Comment

• Stop being so real, satire. https://politics.theonion.com/she-s-...co-1846067955/

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I love Doritos too :-/
                        Yeah but you aren't a fat, treasonous, lying toolshed ;^)

And everyone should love Doritos.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          And everyone should love Doritos.
                          I imagine some don’t because they were invented at Disneyland and they also hate fun.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            they were invented at Disneyland
                            Beg pardon?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Beg pardon?
                              It’s true.

Shortly after Disneyland opened in 1955, the founder of Frito-Lay got permission from Walt Disney to open a restaurant in Frontierland with a Mexican-ish theme.

“Casa de Fritos” was, unsurprisingly, all about the Fritos. Customers got free Fritos, and Fritos were incorporated into many of the dishes. Fritos were dispensed by an animatronic vending machine that featured the terrifying “Frito Kid”asking his assistant “Klondike” to bring the bag up from a mineshaft. I guess the conceit is that Fritos were mined by Forty-Niners?

Casa de Fritos contracted their tortilla production to a company called Alex Foods. One of the salesmen from Alex Foods, making a delivery to Casa de Fritos, noticed stale tortillas in the garbage and gave the cook a little tip: fry them and sell them as chips instead of throwing them away. Casa de Fritos began making these fried, seasoned chips to enormous success, but didn’t report this new menu item to the Frito-Lay company.

A year later, the new VP of Frito-Lay, Archibald Clark West, dropped by the restaurant without warning and saw hundreds of jaws dancing to the sweet crunchy symphony of profit potential. “This s--- is gold!” he (probably never) said, christened them “Doritos,” and made a deal with Alex Foods to produce them as a snack. When Doritos started to get big, production of the chips was moved to a bigger factory in Tulsa, effectively edging Alex Foods off the billion-dollar train. Thankfully, the Morales family, who own Alex Foods, weren’t ruined by the loss.
                              The restaurant is still there BTW, it’s called “Rancho del Zocalo” now. I have a picture of me holding a bag of Doritos in front of the sign from my last trip.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Alls I knows is the guy who created them was also a KDR and it's orange and a triangle due to the Delta in the name and the fraternity colors. OK I will admit the second half of that sentence is urban legend.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X