Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Chuck has either grown a pair or decided either way he won't have to deal with this anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Drama queen missed getting attention the last week

https://twitter.com/axios/status/147...746912770?s=21

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She dialed back because most people realized it was all a con. They were all in on it. I think only George tweets now and it is much rarer.

I fell for it for a bit, but it became obvious rather quickly it was all BS.

As for Ted Cruz's daughter I could give a crap if she agrees with him or not. Last I checked she isn't next in line of succession for his seat if he dies or anything and she holds no sway on his beliefs. Daughter disagrees with father NEWS AT 11!!
    Cheer up emo kid

;-)

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post

She dialed back her social media. Apparently it was a little overwhelming attempting to be a miniature lightning rod while standing next to two giant, and opposite minded, lightning rods.
    She dialed back because most people realized it was all a con. They were all in on it. I think only George tweets now and it is much rarer.

I fell for it for a bit, but it became obvious rather quickly it was all BS.

As for Ted Cruz's daughter I could give a crap if she agrees with him or not. Last I checked she isn't next in line of succession for his seat if he dies or anything and she holds no sway on his beliefs. Daughter disagrees with father NEWS AT 11!!

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yeah, I know. Alcohol sales are always going to outpace weed, because America has long had a secret drinking problem that it has historically addressed quite poorly. More than half of the country's booze is purchased by the lushest 10% of the drinking population, and I'm sure weed is the same way. The first solution was the temperance movements that led to Prohibition - we know that didn't work. Then came AA and all of its 12 Step spinoffs, which is just glorified faith healing with a 10-20% long-term success rate. Treatment options have improved in the last 20 years, but the default recommended solution still being "Don't do your substance and attend 12 Step meetings" is, frankly, a joke. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to addiction recovery.
    Thank you so much!

(20 months alcohol free today)

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

She dialed back her social media. Apparently it was a little overwhelming attempting to be a miniature lightning rod while standing next to two giant, and opposite minded, lightning rods.
    The whole thing reeked of being a family grift. Like what if the Palins or the Dumps had one of their brood play the other side, to win from both ends.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Whatever happened to that girl? Did her parents throw her in the bin or kill her, or did she go OnlyFans for the money, or is she the real deal?

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    "She's just in it for the fame. It's a stunt. She really doesn't hate her parents." -- or that's what I was told by a few of you when Claudia Conway did the same a while back....
    You're right, it could just be easy clickbait to set the libz off and Ted is in on it. Who knows? Who cares?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Claudia Conway
    Whatever happened to that girl? Did her parents throw her in the bin or kill her, or did she go OnlyFans for the money, or is she the real deal?

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    "She's just in it for the fame. It's a stunt. She really doesn't hate her parents." -- or that's what I was told by a few of you when Claudia Conway did the same a while back....

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/...996439047?s=21

There may be hope.

"Ted Cruz's daughter knocks him on TikTok: 'I really disagree with most of his views'"
    Is that the one recoiling from his touch in the infamous picture?

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Someone's unhappy with her Christmas presents. ;^)
    I'm thinking she didn't get to go to Cancun this winter. :-D

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

There may be hope.

"Ted Cruz's daughter knocks him on TikTok: 'I really disagree with most of his views'"
    Someone's unhappy with her Christmas presents. ;^)

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Don't leave the Russians out of this either.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

There may be hope.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X