Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

If it’s in the pooper, she is still a virgin

just sayin’
    Oh mookie. There will always be a special place for you in my heart.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Bernie seems confident the Parliamentarian is going to allow them to use Reconciliation for the $15 minimum wage. We already know Joey Man-Chin is no fan of that though so I wouldn't hold my breath.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Honestly, the sooner to be rid of him the better.
        trumpwrong.gif

he’s the last democrat I’ll see elected from WV in my lifetime. With the structural advantage the GOP has in the senate, we need to take what we can get.

Comment

• Well now he's just bragging about not being able to skip over things: https://***********/CawthornforNC/st...47854612656128

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Crazy Eyes isn't gonna take kindly to him trying to rewrite the Constitution.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Finally watching John Oliver from last week. He has a nice summary of why manchin, sinema are going to stop Dems from meaningful legislation (and that republicans will do whatever first chance they get).

and he also points out how ludicrous it is to protect something in honor of Byrd.

Comment

• Get more mainstream Democrats into Senate seats in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania among others (Ohio, NC, Florida) in 2022 and you can ignore Manchin more. Until then you need him to keep McConnell out of Majority Leader, and you know that. You just want to ***** about it.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  Get more mainstream Democrats into Senate seats in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania among others (Ohio, NC, Florida) in 2022 and you can ignore Manchin more. Until then you need him to keep McConnell out of Majority Leader, and you know that. You just want to ***** about it.
                  Yeah, I want action, so I guess I’m gonna ***** about it because it’s not like things can’t get a lot worse in a few years.

i donated a LOT of money to senate races this past election so I’m aware of what’s needed and I’m already helping

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Get more mainstream Democrats into Senate seats in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania among others (Ohio, NC, Florida) in 2022 and you can ignore Manchin more. Until then you need him to keep McConnell out of Majority Leader, and you know that. You just want to ***** about it.
                    This is it. It's why we need to be competitive everywhere, and it's why races still have to be local and there can be no purity tests.

AOC should run 3 centimeters to the left of Karl Marx. Manchin should run 3 centimeters to the right of Ronald Reagan.

One of the opportunities of running against ACTUAL NAZIS is when we run a decent match against local communities herpa-derpitude we can pick up seats everywhere. But to do that we need to run heterogeneously, and we have to ixne on the generalized rhetoric.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 02-20-2021, 11:51 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It's a cult:

'You did the unthinkable': Ohio's Anthony Gonzalez faces fury over impeachment vote

Medina, Ohio (CNN) To Shannon Burns, the betrayal that local Republicans felt when Ohio State wide receiver-turned-Republican-congressman Anthony Gonzalez voted to impeach then-President Donald Trump was analogous to only one other disloyalty: Suiting up for Michigan.

"This is like him playing for the Buckeyes again, getting down to the two-minute warning, running into the locker room, getting a Michigan jersey and running back out," said Burns, who runs the Strongsville GOP, a grassroots organization that once backed Gonzalez. "It's not that you turned your back or you did something that we didn't like. You did the unthinkable."

Gonzalez's decision to join just nine other House Republicans and all House Democrats to impeach Trump in January has unearthed profound anger in his northeast Ohio district, kicking off a localized fight over the future of the Republican Party that pits the two-term congressman against irate constituents eager to expel any Republican who crosses the former President.

Numerous county parties have either censured or publicly decried him, grassroots organizations once aligned with the congressman have taken back their endorsements and fellow Republican have begun lining up to oust him in a primary.

"He's a traitor," said Mike Ryan, a 50-year-old Republican who voted for Gonzalez in 2020 but now wants to see him ousted from office.

Comment

• A lot to unpack here.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          It's a cult:
                          Opposition to critical thinking? Check.
                          Slavish devotion to a central authority figure? Check.
                          Financial exploitation of members? Check.
                          Ostracizing/shunning of apostates? Check.
                          Black and white view of the world in which only you and your fellow members know the "truth" and everyone else is evil or brainwashed? Check.
                          Fear of leaving? Check.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Opposition to critical thinking? Check.
                            Slavish devotion to a central authority figure? Check.
                            Financial exploitation of members? Check.
                            Ostracizing/shunning of apostates? Check.
                            Black and white view of the world in which only you and your fellow members know the "truth" and everyone else is evil or brainwashed? Check.
                            Fear of leaving? Check.
                            Dump is such an unattractive fool, it's hard to see how he could be considered charismatic, though I know people think that of him.

Comment

• Sounds like Collins opposes Tanden as well, so unless Romney or Murkowski come to save her, she’s done.
                              In other news, the Senate Parliamentarian should rule by tomorrow if a minimum wage increase could be included in budget reconciliation. Even if it doesn’t get included in this one because of Sinema, maybe she’ll go for it in the next one. Or, since Romney and Cotton are expected to introduce their own minimum wage increase proposal, maybe one of them will vote for $11/hr. this time around instead of Sinema, assuming Manchin doesn’t budge on his $11/hr. maximum.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                                Sounds like Collins opposes Tanden as well, so unless Romney or Murkowski come to save her, she’s done.
                                In other news, the Senate Parliamentarian should rule by tomorrow if a minimum wage increase could be included in budget reconciliation. Even if it doesn’t get included in this one because of Sinema, maybe she’ll go for it in the next one. Or, since Romney and Cotton are expected to introduce their own minimum wage increase proposal, maybe one of them will vote for $11/hr. this time around instead of Sinema, assuming Manchin doesn’t budge on his $11/hr. maximum.
                                Collins is one of the people she attacked. Her best bet is Romney, but maybe someone like Portman would vote for her?
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X