Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So manchin opposes tanden, but was ok with sessions and grennel

Comment

• Joe Manchin sucks. I am sick and tired of hearing he is better than a GOPer...cause honestly he no longer is. He is doing everything he can to screw up the Dem majority and Joe Biden.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Joe Manchin sucks. I am sick and tired of hearing he is better than a GOPer...cause honestly he no longer is. He is doing everything he can to screw up the Dem majority and Joe Biden.
        Honestly, the sooner to be rid of him the better.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Does Tanden not getting confirmed really mean much? I would assume Biden has a competent backup. Let’s not hit the panic button yet.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            While I certainly understand the sentiment and the disappointment in Manchin, he is probably about as good as it possibly can get from an elected Senator from West Virginia.

The bigger issue is getting more than a 50-50 "majority." Get it to 52-48 or 53-47 and then we have so much more breathing room for guys like Manchin.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Does Tanden not getting confirmed really mean much? I would assume Biden has a competent backup. Let’s not hit the panic button yet.
              That’s not the issue. Hell do this repeatedly.

Jeff sessions was ok???

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

That’s not the issue. Hell do this repeatedly.

Jeff sessions was ok???
                He’s voted with Dems every other time this session.

Dems are almost sounding like Republicans when it comes to this. It’s meaningless and a lot of progressives don’t even like her.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is headed to Texas after raising more than $2 million in relief for Texans who have been left without power, water and supplies after a devastating winter storm, as Texas Sen. Ted Cruz continues to be blasted for his hours-long trip to Cancun.

Ocasio-Cortez announced the fundraiser to assist Texans without shelter and food Thursday afternoon. By midday Friday, the fundraiser had already raised $2 million.

“Let’s see how far we can go,” Ocasio-Cortez said on Twitter.
                  Suck on it cruz.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...r-cancun-trip/
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

He’s voted with Dems every other time this session.

Dems are almost sounding like Republicans when it comes to this. It’s meaningless and a lot of progressives don’t even like her.
                    If this was his only issue you might have a point...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Joe Manchin sucks. I am sick and tired of hearing he is better than a GOPer...cause honestly he no longer is. He is doing everything he can to screw up the Dem majority and Joe Biden.
                      Would you rather have a Republican in the seat? I wouldn't.

We get the vote on a ton of crap and at 50/50 that crap won't pass without him. Joe Manchin is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. Once we get to 61-39 we can sh-t on him. Until then he's the Virgin Mary with nicer t-ts. <-- NSFW YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Last edited by Kepler; 02-19-2021, 11:43 PM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

We get the vote on a ton of crap and at 50/50 that crap won't pass without him. Joe Manchin is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. Once we get to 61-39 we can sh-t on him. Until then he's the Virgin Mary with nicer t-ts.
                        Yup.

Comment

• When you've been too stupid for Allen West to defend, it has been a bad week.

Even Texas Republican Party chair Allen West on Thursday would not go out of his way to defend Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) amid the Trump loyalist facing backlash for fleeing to Cancun as his state reels from an energy crisis that has caused millions to lose power in freezing weather.

On Wednesday night, Twitter sleuths and political operatives began flagging photos of Cruz at Houston’s Bush Intercontinental Airport and, later, on a plane purportedly headed to CancĂșn. Fox News and the Associated Press subsequently confirmed Cruz’s travels.

Asked about Cruz’s travels to Mexico amid of one of the worst disasters Texas has faced in modern history, state Republican Party Chairman Allen West appeared to want no part in condoning Cruz’s actions.

“That’s something that he has to answer to his constituents about,” West told the Associated Press when asked whether Cruz’s travel was appropriate.
                          Also, Allen West has started to look like Jordan Peele.

Last edited by Kepler; 02-19-2021, 11:36 PM.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            Because a GOP senator that would've kept McConnell as majority leader and voted party line 99% of the time would be so much better. Because that is the other option.

Comment

• I understand the frustration. But it is a miracle we have a WV Senator. Of course he's going to be a POS.

We're fighting Nazis. That means every Democrat is a precious God's chilrens. Protect them from harm.

We. Are. Fighting. Nazis.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

We get the vote on a ton of crap and at 50/50 that crap won't pass without him. Joe Manchin is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. Once we get to 61-39 we can sh-t on him. Until then he's the Virgin Mary with nicer t-ts. <-- NSFW YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If it’s in the pooper, she is still a virgin

just sayin’
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X