Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I mean, "stop messing things up worse please" is actually not terrible advice for the distinguished gentleman from Texas.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Man, Dinesh will do a lot to defend the people who stopped him from getting further shower-raped.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Man, Dinesh will do a lot to defend the people who stopped him from getting further shower-raped.
        Gym Jordan yawns, turns over in sleep.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/VaughnHil...64519042326528

Ted did it for the kids don't you see!

edit: It would seem that he changed his flight back this morning cause he got caught. Also, I am pretty sure there is a Pandemic...
          Last edited by Handyman; 02-18-2021, 12:33 PM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            https://mobile.twitter.com/VaughnHil...64519042326528

edit: It would seem that he changed his flight back this morning cause he got caught. Also, I am pretty sure there is a Pandemic...
            Wow, threw his kids under the bus.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• God what an *******...
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Wasn’t his wife pictured with them? This really had to be a two parent job?

What a terrible lie.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  Wasn’t his wife pictured with them? This really had to be a two parent job?

What a terrible lie.
                  When a lie that throws your daughters under the bus and has you travelling on a plane to a foreign country amidst a pandemic and where you are caught lying about how long you are staying is still better than the truth you know you have screwed up in ways even Trump would face palm over.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• He didn’t defend his wife when trump dragged her, why would he defend his kid?

Comment

I like how he ****ing lied in his statement. He'd still be in Cancun if his *** hadn't of gotten caught. What a complete ****ing dipstick.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Wow, threw his kids under the bus.
                        These are the kids who evaded his gross attempts to hug them.

Ted Cruz is definitely a lizard wearing a badly fitting human skin face mask.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Well if the Biden's 44 year marriage is just sham, then surely Cruz and his "family" is fake as well right? I mean, it would explain why he never defended his wife against Trump's attacks, why he would so willingly throw his kids under the bus, and why his kids apparently can't stand him. Or maybe he is just a colossal douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

So you're a Q worshipper now?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The wheels on his bus roll over his kids, over his kids, over his kids
                              The wheels on his bus roll over his kids, over his kids, over his kids
                              All through the town!
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I love that neighbors of scum republicans rat them out

https://mobile.twitter.com/SykesChar...53676217413633

Comment

Working...
                                X