Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    I dunno, crudites are really expensive so maybe they just have to pull back

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    GOP is pulling ads for Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

AZ and PA make sense based on polling. The Wisconsin decision is puzzling.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...k=tw&tsrc=twtr
    Could be just a signal to the Super Pacs to step in. I wouldn't read much into it.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    GOP is pulling ads for Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

AZ and PA make sense based on polling. The Wisconsin decision is puzzling.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...k=tw&tsrc=twtr

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    No one would love the SALT repeal more than me, but leave it until later. Get this done, live to fight another day.
    Oh, I’ll be right up there with you.

of course many people opposed to repealing SALT are people who live in ****hole red states. They need us paying for all their natural disasters and then get to punish us a little extra, too.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Death to the Plutes by a thousand cuts. Just keep forcing them back to the rule of law by adding little bits to every piece of legislation. It's how conservatives (and bribed Dems) have given away all of our power to hold them accountable to social responsibilities over the last 4 decades. Let's use the same tactics to claw it back.

Pass whatever you can whenever you can. Keep pushing, 24/7. Never sleep. It took a superhuman effort by the rich to turn America into a neofeudal hellscape, it will likewise require heroic effort for us to roll that back.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    No one would love the SALT repeal more than me, but leave it until later. Get this done, live to fight another day.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by psych View Post
    Gottheimer concedes that the SALT deduction repeal won't be included in the Inflation Reduction Act, and that he's okay with that. Thank you, Josh, for not being a stupid piece of sh-t so close to the midterms.
    I completely agree, it doesn’t need to be included. Just pass it.

however, I’d rather repeal SALT than give the billionaires more breaks . The ones Sinema has to take care of

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Gottheimer concedes that the SALT deduction repeal won't be included in the Inflation Reduction Act, and that he's okay with that. Thank you, Josh, for not being a stupid piece of sh-t so close to the midterms.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Hell Manchins daughter made bank on insulin and he voted for it. The GOP hates people...

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Siding with insulin profiteering should finish a party from existence. Alas, profiteering is NEVER PUNISHED in America.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Aw Joni, what changed your mind?

cunt.

https://***********/ddiamond/status/...Irq1g3shOOKVyA

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    No wonder they can afford to pay for women to travel to other states for health care

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Sounds like republicans will get rid of the insulin cap.

the party of life! No wonder their only pathetic cheerleader won’t show his face on this side of the board- nothing to crow about with these ****ing scum
    And here is why:

https://***********/thehowie/status/1556293404509749250

Ironic...Eli Lily gets positive press for a day over threatening to leave Indiana over the abortion ban and now they couldn't buy a good headline because of their lobbying over insulin.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Sounds like republicans will get rid of the insulin cap.

the party of life! No wonder their only pathetic cheerleader won’t show his face on this side of the board- nothing to crow about with these ****ing scum

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

"no one wants to work anymore!"
    Perfect

Leave a comment:

Working...
X