Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    The House Select Cmte has now sent a letter to Kevin McCarthy asking for his cooperation.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Voting Rights are divisive.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell blasted President Joe Biden and his speech on voting rights calling it a ‘rant’ that was ‘beneath his office.’
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ozkIRbnhuU

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

Well, that's what I think of Gaetz and L'il Marco. Hopelessly moronic. Cawthorn too.

Problem is, they think they're fucking geniuses.
    Dunning-Kruger

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I've been hearing "medical fascism" a lot too, but that's neither a thing nor a crime.
    It's a thing: forcing women to carry because your (not their) Sky Dad says so.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

It's probably a lot of the same crimes that Hillary Clinton is locked up for.
    You mean that b*tch is still not locked up?!?! WTF Trump? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I love this. What charges? The only answer I've ever heard bleated out by the morons is "crimes against humanity" or "something something something Geneva Convention".
    It's probably a lot of the same crimes that Hillary Clinton is locked up for.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    I've been hearing "medical fascism" a lot too, but that's neither a thing nor a crime.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...Rb0sHYEU_yJJXE

Rand Paul immediately went to the "lock him up" chant. Not once have I seen him quoted wanting to bring charges to anyone who was involved in Jan 6.
    I love this. What charges? The only answer I've ever heard bleated out by the morons is "crimes against humanity" or "something something something Geneva Convention".

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Collins is evil as well. It's all about the money and power for her. Nothing else matters.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Well seeing as Gaetz is a sex trafficker (allegedly) I will say he is evil. Cawthorne is begging for armed insurrection, sexually harasses every woman he meets and threw his friend under a bus when he drunk drove and got himself paralyzed. (allegedly)

Susan Collins is a moron, those two are fucking evil.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This is the "I'm not personally a Nazi, but it's not a deal breaker for me." That's evil.

At this point if you support the GOP in any capacity you are either evil or, as a voter, hopelessly moronic.
    Well, that's what I think of Gaetz and L'il Marco. Hopelessly moronic. Cawthorn too.

Problem is, they think they're fucking geniuses.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    It doesn't say "Money is at the root of all Evil" for nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I'm not sure if Gaetz and L'il Marco can be called evil. They're just clownish buffoons.

I suppose its possible for clownish buffoons to be evil as well.
    This is the "I'm not personally a Nazi, but it's not a deal breaker for me." That's evil.

At this point if you support the GOP in any capacity you are either evil or, as a voter, hopelessly moronic.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    I'm not sure if Gaetz and L'il Marco can be called evil. They're just clownish buffoons.

I suppose its possible for clownish buffoons to be evil as well.
    Knowing what we know now, can any member of the Republican Party be considered not evil? I'm not asking about conservatives, you can be a conservative and not be evil. I'm asking about party affiliation.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I think Fauci referred to Kansas Senator Marshall as a moron, not Rand Paul.

I assume Scooby is referring to testimony by Fauci that Rand Paul has on his fundraising website comments about Fauci being a liar, and please donate $100. Some clown from out west was caught somewhere (I think Iowa) with some guns in his car heading to Washington, and told police he was going to kill Fauci, Biden and maybe some others.
    The White House's chief medical adviser (Fauci) added, "So I asked myself, 'Why would senator want to do this?' You go to Rand Paul's website and you see 'Fire Dr. Fauci' with a little box that says, 'Contribute here.' You can do $5, $10, $20, $100."

Looking at the senator, Fauci concluded, "So you are making a catastrophic epidemic for your political gain."

It was a brutal moment, though the Kentucky Republican did not appear chastened. On the contrary, Paul appeared on Fox News last night, and said, in reference to the infectious disease expert, "We think he should be put up on charges."
    https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...Rb0sHYEU_yJJXE

Rand Paul immediately went to the "lock him up" chant. Not once have I seen him quoted wanting to bring charges to anyone who was involved in Jan 6.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X