Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "no one wants to work anymore!"
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

"no one wants to work anymore!"
      Perfect
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Sounds like republicans will get rid of the insulin cap.

the party of life! No wonder their only pathetic cheerleader won’t show his face on this side of the board- nothing to crow about with these fucking scum

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Sounds like republicans will get rid of the insulin cap.

the party of life! No wonder their only pathetic cheerleader won’t show his face on this side of the board- nothing to crow about with these fucking scum
          And here is why:

https://twitter.com/thehowie/status/1556293404509749250

Ironic...Eli Lily gets positive press for a day over threatening to leave Indiana over the abortion ban and now they couldn't buy a good headline because of their lobbying over insulin.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• No wonder they can afford to pay for women to travel to other states for health care

Comment

• Aw Joni, what changed your mind?

cunt.

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/...Irq1g3shOOKVyA

Comment

• Siding with insulin profiteering should finish a party from existence. Alas, profiteering is NEVER PUNISHED in America.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Hell Manchins daughter made bank on insulin and he voted for it. The GOP hates people...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Gottheimer concedes that the SALT deduction repeal won't be included in the Inflation Reduction Act, and that he's okay with that. Thank you, Josh, for not being a stupid piece of sh-t so close to the midterms.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                      Gottheimer concedes that the SALT deduction repeal won't be included in the Inflation Reduction Act, and that he's okay with that. Thank you, Josh, for not being a stupid piece of sh-t so close to the midterms.
                      I completely agree, it doesn’t need to be included. Just pass it.

however, I’d rather repeal SALT than give the billionaires more breaks . The ones Sinema has to take care of

Comment

• No one would love the SALT repeal more than me, but leave it until later. Get this done, live to fight another day.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Death to the Plutes by a thousand cuts. Just keep forcing them back to the rule of law by adding little bits to every piece of legislation. It's how conservatives (and bribed Dems) have given away all of our power to hold them accountable to social responsibilities over the last 4 decades. Let's use the same tactics to claw it back.

Pass whatever you can whenever you can. Keep pushing, 24/7. Never sleep. It took a superhuman effort by the rich to turn America into a neofeudal hellscape, it will likewise require heroic effort for us to roll that back.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            No one would love the SALT repeal more than me, but leave it until later. Get this done, live to fight another day.
                            Oh, I’ll be right up there with you.

of course many people opposed to repealing SALT are people who live in ****hole red states. They need us paying for all their natural disasters and then get to punish us a little extra, too.

Comment

• GOP is pulling ads for Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

AZ and PA make sense based on polling. The Wisconsin decision is puzzling.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...k=tw&tsrc=twtr
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                GOP is pulling ads for Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

AZ and PA make sense based on polling. The Wisconsin decision is puzzling.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...k=tw&tsrc=twtr
                                Could be just a signal to the Super Pacs to step in. I wouldn't read much into it.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X