Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adolf Sitler is going to lose his primary.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Madison Cawthorne just got primaried.

Schadenfreude is appropriate here.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Ixne on the gyore.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Madison Cawthorne just got primaried.

Schadenfreude is appropriate here.
          Is the new guy more crazy? Or just doesn't say the quiet part out loud?
          Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
            Is the new guy more crazy?
            That was my first thought.

Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Adolf Sitler
              LOL, mean.

Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Is the new guy more crazy? Or just doesn't say the quiet part out loud?
              He's just as fascist, he just lacks the obvious mental health problems and the personal baggage. A kinder, gentler machine gun hand.

Comment

• He wants to end Joe Biden and reinstate Trump's wonderful policies that brought us peace, prosperity, and a beautiful planet to live on.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• This reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-t9Z_XBoZU

It's a good video, but the reason it reminds me of Cawthorn being replaced by a nicer-yet-not-better congress critter is the point the video host makes. There are two Christian anti-trans speakers. One of them is an MTG-level stupid bomb thrower and the other is a polite, friendly, more thoughtful person who... shares the same views. When it comes down to it, they have identical opinions. Who cares that one of them is a total *** about it while the other is warm and friendly about it? The same message is put forth.

Dress it up all you like, but hate is hate.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• As far as I am concerned the nice guy is way more dangerous. Look at what nice guy Ronald Reagan did to the planet? He literally destroyed it.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I don’t think any of us are under the illusion here that a nice Republican is any better or safer than a loudmouth douchebag. See: Susan Collins.
                      I think the main reason I don’t hate loudmouth douchebags is they open the door for a “moderate” (read: white male) Democrat to win a squeaker in a generally favorable Democratic environment. On that note, the Kansas Supreme Court just upheld a Republican-gerrymandered map that will carve up very much not a white male Sharice David’s district in the KC suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                        I don’t think any of us are under the illusion here that a nice Republican is any better or safer than a loudmouth douchebag. See: Susan Collins.
                        I think the main reason I don’t hate loudmouth douchebags is they open the door for a “moderate” (read: white male) Democrat to win a squeaker in a generally favorable Democratic environment. On that note, the Kansas Supreme Court just upheld a Republican-gerrymandered map that will carve up very much not a white male Sharice David’s district in the KC suburbs.
                        The huge warning to us all, though, is that most Democrats I knew in 2016 were absolutely hoping Trump would win the GQP primary because there was no way he'd win the general...
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

The huge warning to us all, though, is that most Democrats I knew in 2016 were absolutely hoping Trump would win the GQP primary because there was no way he'd win the general...
                          I could definitely see this playing out in the PA governors race. Shapiro is very appealing to me, and I’m sure he is to other moderates as well, but he is very much an establishment candidate and I don’t see them doing well in the fall.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

It is still preferred in my mind to have him get the nomination and elected rather than someone else. All this stuff bubbling under the surface was destroying the country anyway. Now at least it's out in the open.

Comment

I thought your original point was there was no difference between Trump and Collins? If not, I misunderstood. Me personally, I think Edwards will be a more reliable ally for McCarthy than Cawthorn, and that’s a huge problem for Americans. Doesn’t mean I’m still not overwhelmingly happy that piece of **** excuse for a human being Cawthorn is out of Congress.
                              This fall does not currently feature a generally favorable Democratic environment, so it’s not going to matter as much who the Republican candidate is on the ballot so much as they have an ‘R’ next to their name, but you can tell McConnell still gets upset when far-right candidates beat his “Establishment” ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                As far as I am concerned the nice guy is way more dangerous. Look at what nice guy Ronald Reagan did to the planet? He literally destroyed it.
                                We were very lucky the first true fascist leader was Dump. Imagine if it had been someone intelligent and charismatic.

But that's coming next. They're growing them in vats at the Federalist Society.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X