Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I'm not sure that's true. I thought he's moved as far into the deep end as any senator since 11/3/2020. Relatively speaking.
    Dump has been trashing him. That flag means death.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dump has been trashing him. That flag means death.
      I stand corrected then. I thought Lee has been outed as pushing to overturn the election in the last several weeks.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I stand corrected then. I thought Lee has been outed as pushing to overturn the election in the last several weeks.
        Early. By the last few weeks, he was begging them to just stop, cause they wouldn't provide him the slightest shred of evidence that he could use to keep pushing the Big Lie.

That's how baseless their whole claim of stolen election/election fraud is. Their staunchest supporters are begging them, begging them, for any evidence or useful information they can use to then take to the state governments or outside influencers to recruit even more people to their cause, and the White House wouldn't do it!!!!

Because they couldn't do it.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Looks like Delgado (D-NY) is set to become the next Lt. Gov. of NY, vacating a seat that will now be a toss-up this fall.

Comment

• Can we take Republicans, ahem, to a nice farm upstate?
            https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/05/...703b-430488109
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Can we take Republicans, ahem, to a nice farm upstate?
              https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/05/...703b-430488109
              aye jesus

https://youtu.be/InIIc6WAJJU

This is also relevant.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Hope you're all bracing for a slaughter at the polls in November. The public perception is locked in, even if any of these top concerns were to improve by then (spoiler - they won't).

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Hope you're all bracing for a slaughter at the polls in November. The public perception is locked in, even if any of these top concerns were to improve by then (spoiler - they won't).
                  Monmouth poll today shows roe up there with inflation . Guessing none of them are accurate

Comment

• Saw a report this morning on the baby formula thing. There is a Congresswoman working on the issue. It is something the government should be involved in. Our government has failed again. We have mechanisms in place for "essential" items and this is definitely an essential. But, no one had this thing on the essential list and we allowed massive consolidation in the market giving one company monopolistic power over it.

Everything from 1980 is coming to roost. Everything. There is not a single thing happening today that you cannot trace back to that BS.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• America died on November 4, 1980.

It has been ruled a suicide.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Someone called feinstein office to ask about the formula shortage and whar she was doing about it.

her office wasn’t aware of it

she gave birth in 1957, to be fair

Comment

America died on November 4, 1980.

Well stated. I could not agree more.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

America died on November 4, 1980.

Dump ****ed the corpse.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Dump ****ed the corpse.
                              I didn't know he was from Wisconsin...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Republicans are all in on letting kids starve at the border. No formula.

Comment

Working...
                                X