Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why should a Fed nominee's view on energy matter one way or the other? For someone involved in fiscal policy, OK, but for monetary policy, it's really out of their hands, so who cares?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Why should a Fed nominee's view on energy matter one way or the other? For someone involved in fiscal policy, OK, but for monetary policy, it's really out of their hands, so who cares?
      Because the coal man no likey green people.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Because he is motivated to do everything he can to promote fossil fuels over anything green

Comment

• And he is an azzhole...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Senate passes the Sunshine Protection Act by unanimous consent. If it passes the House it would make daylight savings time permanent beginning in 2023.

I’ve always been Team Daylight Savings and figured most were on that team, but there appears to be a decent sized contingent, and fervent at that, of Standard Timers.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Senate passes the Sunshine Protection Act by unanimous consent. If it passes the House it would make daylight savings time permanent beginning in 2023.
              Thank fuck.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                Senate passes the Sunshine Protection Act by unanimous consent. If it passes the House it would make daylight savings time permanent beginning in 2023.

I’ve always been Team Daylight Savings and figured most were on that team, but there appears to be a decent sized contingent, and fervent at that, of Standard Timers.
                What kind of a loser doesn't want to protect Sunshine?

Cripes!

;-)
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Cripes!

;-)
                  Irony died the day the Patriot Act passed.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Cripes!

;-)
                    Arms like that don't come along every day.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I'm dumb.... So this means we will permanently be "Sprung Forward"?

I guess it will be a little weird still being dark at 8am in Nov-Feb. but I can definitely see the upside to having the daylight on the back end of the day....
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        I'm dumb.... So this means we will permanently be "Sprung Forward"?

I guess it will be a little weird still being dark at 8am in Nov-Feb. but I can definitely see the upside to having the daylight on the back end of the day....
                        Exactly so. Usually the strongest opposition comes from people worried about school kids waiting for the bus in the dark. Which I get, but…. I’d still rather have the daylight at the end of the day.
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Exactly so. Usually the strongest opposition comes from people worried about school kids waiting for the bus in the dark. Which I get, but…. I’d still rather have the daylight at the end of the day.
                          From what I see these days, mommy and daddy are either driving their kids to school themselves, or drive them down to the end of the driveway in their car, and wait with them there until the bus arrives.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I want to keep the spring ahead fall behind.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I want to keep the spring ahead fall behind.
                              No.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• I just like it because it makes people just go ballistic over something so inconsequential.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X