Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boebert screams something when Biden talks about his son. She got booed
    Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 03-01-2022, 09:50 PM.

    Comment


    • Twice. TWICE.

      he was talking about soldiers that came home in flag-draped coffins from burn pits and she screamed "YOU PUT 13 OF THEM THERE"
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • Maybe she should scream at her husband for putting his ***** in front of underage girls

        Comment


        • Her and MTG looked drunk.

          There's a picture floating g around that reminded me of the really stupid kids in the back of the class who made fart noises while we were trying to learn algebra. Just the most useless fucking people on earth.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • And now everyone will talk about MTG and not the substance of Biden's speach. This is the point.
            Let's Go Broncos!

            Comment


            • Nah. Like the dumb kids in high school, they'll be forgotten
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

              Comment


              • RS lights up Manchin like a cheap pile of coal.

                https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ginia-1280922/
                A bad cause requires many words.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  RS lights up Manchin like a cheap pile of coal.

                  https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ginia-1280922/
                  Replace Collins with Gideon, and we don’t have a Manchin problem. Biden wins Maine by 9. Collins wins Maine by 9. Now that Collin Peterson’s gone, does any representative or Senator hail from a locale with such a ridiculous swing? Embarrassing.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by psych View Post
                    Biden wins Maine by 9. Collins wins Maine by 9. Now that Collin Peterson’s gone, does any representative or Senator hail from a locale with such a ridiculous swing?
                    Yes. Manchin won WV by 3. Trump won WV by 39.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                      Yes. Manchin won WV by 3. Trump won WV by 39.
                      Yes, of course. An easy answer if there ever was one. I guess I had internally processed that one already. Manchin being the kindest, gentlest, most irritating fucking douchebag on the planet is one of the few times we’re in complete agreement. It fucking sucks that Manchin is our 50th vote, especially if we lose the Senate in 2022, but it would have sucked more if Mitch McConnell was Majority Leader. I can still thread that needle, despite the dwindling daylight that is upon our Democratic trifecta.
                      Last edited by psych; 03-05-2022, 10:42 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Huh. Mrs. "Eternally concerned" Susan Collins has silently pivoted from "Woman's Rights" to "I don't give a sh** if Roe v Wade dissappears."

                        https://twitter.com/CollinsWatch/sta...52998005248006

                        After 30 yrs posing as a Roe defender, Susan Collins flipped Monday, taking the position that its protections are too robust & states should be able to create any obstacles to abortion Sup Ct says aren't "substantial."

                        Not a single story anywhere saying this plainly. #mepolitics
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                        Live Radio from 100.3

                        Comment


                        • Please. Quit saying nasty things about Drew's boo.

                          The last honorable person in DC.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                          Comment


                          • That rotting C U Next Tuesday has never cared about roe so

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by psych View Post

                              Replace Collins with Gideon, and we don’t have a Manchin problem. Biden wins Maine by 9. Collins wins Maine by 9. Now that Collin Peterson’s gone, does any representative or Senator hail from a locale with such a ridiculous swing? Embarrassing.
                              https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...p-score/house/

                              and for biden
                              https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ongress-votes/
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                That rotting C U Next Tuesday has never cared about roe so
                                It's all a grift for them. They have no values. They have no convictions. Only money. And to quote a certain song, "It doesn't matter who dies."
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X