Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Even a primary challenge from which he ultimately emerges victorious could be bad for him if Dump were to endorse the other candidate. He's got a tight rope to walk between now and November 8th.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Even a primary challenge from which he ultimately emerges victorious could be bad for him if Dump were to endorse the other candidate. He's got a tight rope to walk between now and November 8th.
      Could be worse. They could call themselves the Wild and have the worst logo in sports.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

        Could be worse. They could call themselves the Wild and have the worst logo in sports.
        The truth hurts.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Hey, Manchin. Go Fuck yourself. How many votes did you get from Republicans for your voting rights bill? You know the one you wrote? Fuck off.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

          Comment


          • Man, our missing “both sides” poster would be chapped at this if they still posted

            https://twitter.com/ariberman/status...268671489?s=21

            Comment


            • https://twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/st...26876334931970

              Sen. Tim Kaine on MSNBC says he expects Senate to pass voting rights legislation “no later than Martin Luther King Day.” Said he’s had “really good conversations”with Manchin about filibuster changes to push it through. Calls Sinema more “forward-leaning” on voting than Manchin.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

              Comment


              • Manchin was so upset with the Democratic Bill he wrote his own to get 10 Republicans on board. Not a single Republican voted yes on his bill.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                Comment


                • Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • Ron Johnson supposedly seeking re-election.

                    god I hope Dems can field a decent candidate

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Ron Johnson supposedly seeking re-election.

                      god I hope Dems can field a decent candidate
                      Another flip-flop. I understood that he had said he was done.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                      Comment


                      • I love Stacey and support her and of course the DNC sucks and hasn't moved fast enough but I wish she was going to be there.

                        Slice each other up with parings knives in the back room, but in front of the rubes stand united and happy and so sweet it makes your teeth hurt.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

                          Another flip-flop. I understood that he had said he was done.
                          You must be wrong. Ron Johnson would never lie.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by burd View Post

                            You must be wrong. Ron Johnson would never lie.
                            Speaking of whom: Name 3 national pols from your state who could match the evil of Ron Johnson, Scott Walker, and Joe McCarthy.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I love Stacey and support her and of course the DNC sucks and hasn't moved fast enough but I wish she was going to be there.

                              Slice each other up with parings knives in the back room, but in front of the rubes stand united and happy and so sweet it makes your teeth hurt.
                              That is complete BS. These groups call for action, he takes the only action he realistically can, and they still act like children. You can want more but still respect the friggin process.

                              This is moving too slow for me as well but short of Biden holding a gun to people's heads what exactly can he do? He can't just write it into law and he can't force the Senate to do anything. Abrams knows that she is one of the smartest people out there.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

                              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

                              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by burd View Post

                                Speaking of whom: Name 3 national pols from your state who could match the evil of Ron Johnson, Scott Walker, and Joe McCarthy.
                                I feel like Lee Chatfield, Ronna Romney-McDaniel, and Rick Snyder are all a pretty strong flop.

                                EDIT: Oh, you said national. Well, I'll still stand by that list even though only one of them is a national name.
                                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 01-11-2022, 12:36 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X