Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

    Oh, stop. I know you are not that ignorant of the way politics works. Politicians love bs like this. It riles up their base, keeps their name in the headlines, etc... Getting re-elected is all about money and name recognition, and events like these help both.
    Yeah...keep living in the 1980s and pretending things are all the same.

    This is not the type of stuff politicians like. Even members of Qberts own party are saying she went too far. This is not her talking about Omar being a socialist/communist...she is fucking calling her a terrorist and insulting her religion. If she started calling the Jews in Congress Kikes would they like it too? Omar did way less and got destroyed for it (rightfully so) by friggin fellow Democrats...even after she apologized! Qbert spit on her, her family, her religion and then doubled down. She did it first on the floor of Congress unprovoked, then got caught on film doing it at a donor event, pretended she apologized then did it again. If you think Omar enjoys that then you are the most White Privileged of all the White Privileges!

    This ranks up there with your "teachers arent disrespected" take as one of the dumbest you have put forth around here. I am starting to believe you aren't as smart as I give you credit for. Your lack of awareness on the degree of difference is mindboggling on a level I expect more from losers like Jebbers. We already have one Sicatoka and most people now ignore him for his stupid takes...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

    Comment


    • Man, Tone Deaf does not even begin to describe this.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

      Comment


      • https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/s...07482613882884

        Yeah I bet Omar is just tickled pink...hey there is no such thing as bad publicity right? Sure you are being called a terrorist but its all in good fun!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/s...07482613882884

          Yeah I bet Omar is just tickled pink...hey there is no such thing as bad publicity right? Sure you are being called a terrorist but its all in good fun!
          That **** is going to get someone killed.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

            That **** is going to get someone killed.
            Nah Omar loves it! Just like she loves when QBert talks about her marrying her brother and possibly being a terrorist bomber!

            Hey at least this time the Nazis will kill the Muslims before the Jews...I will have time to escape!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

            "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

            Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

              Yeah...keep living in the 1980s and pretending things are all the same.

              This is not the type of stuff politicians like. Even members of Qberts own party are saying she went too far. This is not her talking about Omar being a socialist/communist...she is fucking calling her a terrorist and insulting her religion. If she started calling the Jews in Congress Kikes would they like it too? Omar did way less and got destroyed for it (rightfully so) by friggin fellow Democrats...even after she apologized! Qbert spit on her, her family, her religion and then doubled down. She did it first on the floor of Congress unprovoked, then got caught on film doing it at a donor event, pretended she apologized then did it again. If you think Omar enjoys that then you are the most White Privileged of all the White Privileges!

              This ranks up there with your "teachers arent disrespected" take as one of the dumbest you have put forth around here. I am starting to believe you aren't as smart as I give you credit for. Your lack of awareness on the degree of difference is mindboggling on a level I expect more from losers like Jebbers. We already have one Sicatoka and most people now ignore him for his stupid takes...
              If you guys don't understand the distinction, I'm not sure me trying to explain it to you is going to help either.

              Of course Omar doesn't love getting called a terrorist, just like I'm sure Boebert doesn't love getting called a Nazi. What they love is the fact that someone is out there talking about them, making them the political enemy, or making them the lightening rod. Why? Cash.

              You ever look at the lists of House members and what they've raised in cash donations? Two sets get the money. The leadership and the lightning rods. You think Boebert has raised more money than the rest of Colorado's House members combined because of her legislative record? Same thing for AOC, for Gaetz, etc...

              Money makes the world go round in politics, and nothing brings in the cash like the "other side" targeting you.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

                If you guys don't understand the distinction, I'm not sure me trying to explain it to you is going to help either.

                Of course Omar doesn't love getting called a terrorist, just like I'm sure Boebert doesn't love getting called a Nazi. What they love is the fact that someone is out there talking about them, making them the political enemy, or making them the lightening rod. Why? Cash.

                You ever look at the lists of House members and what they've raised in cash donations? Two sets get the money. The leadership and the lightning rods. You think Boebert has raised more money than the rest of Colorado's House members combined because of her legislative record? Same thing for AOC, for Gaetz, etc...

                Money makes the world go round in politics, and nothing brings in the cash like the "other side" targeting you.
                LOL.

                Boebert is a Nazi. That's the distinction.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

                  If you guys don't understand the distinction, I'm not sure me trying to explain it to you is going to help either.

                  Of course Omar doesn't love getting called a terrorist, just like I'm sure Boebert doesn't love getting called a Nazi. What they love is the fact that someone is out there talking about them, making them the political enemy, or making them the lightening rod. Why? Cash.

                  You ever look at the lists of House members and what they've raised in cash donations? Two sets get the money. The leadership and the lightning rods. You think Boebert has raised more money than the rest of Colorado's House members combined because of her legislative record? Same thing for AOC, for Gaetz, etc...

                  Money makes the world go round in politics, and nothing brings in the cash like the "other side" targeting you.
                  I just can't...

                  Comment


                  • Republicans in disarray!!

                    https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1465...574366210?s=21

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

                      If you guys don't understand the distinction, I'm not sure me trying to explain it to you is going to help either.

                      Of course Omar doesn't love getting called a terrorist, just like I'm sure Boebert doesn't love getting called a Nazi. What they love is the fact that someone is out there talking about them, making them the political enemy, or making them the lightening rod. Why? Cash.

                      You ever look at the lists of House members and what they've raised in cash donations? Two sets get the money. The leadership and the lightning rods. You think Boebert has raised more money than the rest of Colorado's House members combined because of her legislative record? Same thing for AOC, for Gaetz, etc...

                      Money makes the world go round in politics, and nothing brings in the cash like the "other side" targeting you.
                      You wear a disguise
                      To look like human guys But you're not a man
                      You're a chicken, Boo
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

                      Comment


                      • Our system of government is completely busted. And it's always the Republicans causing it.

                        https://americanindependent.com/marc...orization-act/
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                        Comment


                        • Again, Kennedy- DIAF

                          https://twitter.com/lebassett/status...689797632?s=21

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            At what point during hearings does he just start doing the slanty eyes and yelling "ching chong bing bong"?

                            Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                            KDR

                            Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                            Test to see if I can add this.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              This is the one where he told the Judicial nominee he was too angry, right? And of course he voted for Supreme Court Justice Beer Bong.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                              Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                              Comment


                              • Roll yourself off a cliff you piece of ****

                                https://twitter.com/oxforddiplomat/s...248814080?s=21

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X