Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I'm curious what the short/long term results will come from the GOP's purity testing.

The AZ GOP censured Jeff Flake, Cindy McCain and the governor for not supporting Trump well enough or at all. AZ now has 2 Dem senators for the first time in decades and this is the reaction of the state party?

Matt Gaetz is in WY campaigning against Liz Cheney for not toeing the line.

Where does this lead? Is it temporary? Does it galvanize the party? Split it? Render it as a 2nd tier party? How do they reclaim the the suburbs this way? I believe Biden won 91 of the most populated 100 counties in America.

Conversely if enough people see the Dems as overreaching (Biden's EO's etc.) while having all the power by itself it is likely to keep them 'unified' and relevant.
    The GOP is the Party of Trump. They will excommunicate those that aren't loyal. They are going to primary every Reagan Republican out of the Party and to be honest it probably won't affect them that much because the number of Trumpers in this country is rising and they aren't GOP loyalists.

This country is heading down a very dark path.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      They're not sending us their best.
      You have to hope. Because the alternative answer has to scare every last one of us.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

You have to hope. Because the alternative answer has to scare every last one of us.
        In a few years they will be the GOP best. The old guard outside of a few like Liz Cheney have bent the knee. Party leaders in both houses have either capitulated to Trump (McCarthy) or his caucus in the Party. (McConnell) State GOPs all over the Country are swearing the oath of loyalty...and either dog whistling or outright applauding the Qucumbers. They had a chance to walk back from this and caved faster than a Proud Boy trying to avoid a long prison sentence. Soon the MTGs and Gym Jordans will be the leadership and Ted Cruz will be Minority/Majority Leader.

Speaking of the Grand Ole Trumpers are going to filibuster Mayorkas for DHS. When asked for comment two Democratic Senators who wished to remain nameless were quoted as saying "Meh"? ;^)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Literal LOL.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Conservative is now a euphemism for batshit crazy.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

In a few years they will be the GOP best. The old guard outside of a few like Liz Cheney have bent the knee. Party leaders in both houses have either capitulated to Trump (McCarthy) or his caucus in the Party. (McConnell) State GOPs all over the Country are swearing the oath of loyalty...and either dog whistling or outright applauding the Qucumbers. They had a chance to walk back from this and caved faster than a Proud Boy trying to avoid a long prison sentence. Soon the MTGs and Gym Jordans will be the leadership and Ted Cruz will be Minority/Majority Leader.

Speaking of the Grand Ole Trumpers are going to filibuster Mayorkas for DHS. When asked for comment two Democratic Senators who wished to remain nameless were quoted as saying "Meh"? ;^)
              They're now stuck bending the knee until Trump dies. They could have convicted him out of politics but never had the balls. The only silver lining is that it's increasingly clear that there is no heir apparent for when he does choke on Big Macs on his golden throne.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• https://***********/RexChapman/statu...25885384228867

Rex Chapman @RexChapman
                If a band of MAGA rednecks had been hunting Republican congressmen the GOP damn sure wouldn’t be talking about “moving on” and “unity”.

If Barack Obama had incited thousands of black people to storm the Capitol hunting republicans we’d all still be identifying the bodies.

Comment

• https://***********/fred_guttenberg/...34413071298564

Pelosi has had about enough...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I’m glad she said that. Republicans are sick

Comment

• On the CNN crawl it said she also said "The enemy is within the House of Representatives."
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good. Joe Scarborough: "These are Trump terrorists. Call them by their name!"
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://mobile.***********/laurenboe...32933719539712

Crazy Eyes McOnHerKnees attacking David Hogg...my guess is McCarthy puts her on some new committees after this.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Gaetz is a joke

https://mobile.***********/maggieNYT...58879243821058

Comment

• Gaetz and Gym Jordan are the future of the GOP leadership...if the midterms go badly things are going to get real ugly for Democracy.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I wondered why "Butthead" was trending...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X