Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

    I mean the man cried cause 7 hipsters held a candlelight vigil outside his house!! ALPHA!!!
    Well sure, they interrupted his video games and porn watching....
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

    Live Radio from 100.3

    Comment


    • Originally posted by rufus View Post
      And if anyone knows what being a real manly man is like, its Josh Hawley

      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

      Live Radio from 100.3

      Comment


      • I wonder what Chapelle thinks about being in that scene now. Hopefully he keeps it to himself.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

          I mean the man cried cause 7 hipsters held a candlelight vigil outside his house!! ALPHA!!!
          They were dangerous people. Very unlike the tourists that visited the Capitol on January the 6th.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

          Comment


          • Rare good news for Dems: Sununu declines to run for Senate, decodes to run for reelection for governor
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


            Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Rare good news for Dems: Sununu declines to run for Senate, decodes to run for reelection for governor
              That is huge. Means Hassan goes from tossup/slight underdog to moderate favorite. One fewer seat Democrats will have to play serious defense.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by psych View Post

                That is huge. Means Hassan goes from tossup/slight underdog to moderate favorite. One fewer seat Democrats will have to play serious defense.
                I believe they passed some law in NH that will prevent some Dems from voting. There is every chance the republicans nominate some nutjob, but if they don’t she will be in a tough spot.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

                  I believe they passed some law in NH that will prevent some Dems from voting. There is every chance the republicans nominate some nutjob, but if they don’t she will be in a tough spot.
                  What law are you talking about? I agree New Hampshire isn’t nearly as blue as some on here think it is, what with its entire state congressional apparatus run by Republicans, but Sununu was by far their top recruit, and everyone else will be second-tier.
                  Ayotte has apparently said “no”, and Scott Brown, he of Massachusetts fame, has said he’s “uninterested”, which isn’t necessarily a “no.” Messner, who beat Bolduc, the only candidate actively running for the job, back in 2020 before gettting blown out by Shaheen, has said he may run. Mowers might be their best option, but he hasn’t said anything yet. Again, all of them are second-tier compared to Sununu. Not saying Hassan won’t have her hands full in swingy New Hampshire, but her approval rating is currently above water, and she has plenty of money in the bank. A huge bullet dodged for Democrats.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by psych View Post

                    What law are you talking about? I agree New Hampshire isn’t nearly as blue as some on here think it is, what with its entire state congressional apparatus run by Republicans, but Sununu was by far their top recruit, and everyone else will be second-tier.
                    Ayotte has apparently said “no”, and Scott Brown, he of Massachusetts fame, has said he’s “uninterested”, which isn’t necessarily a “no.” Messner, who beat Bolduc, the only candidate actively running for the job, back in 2020 before gettting blown out by Shaheen, has said he may run. Mowers might be their best option, but he hasn’t said anything yet. Again, all of them are second-tier compared to Sununu. Not saying Hassan won’t have her hands full in swingy New Hampshire, but her approval rating is currently above water, and she has plenty of money in the bank. A huge bullet dodged for Democrats.
                    Smart move by Sununu. He's no lefty but I don't see that he's been particularly Trumpy either, and it makes sense to stay put for a few more years, run the state, and re-evaluate. Why risk losing the Senator position when you can guarantee the governor position?

                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

                      Smart move by Sununu. He's no lefty but I don't see that he's been particularly Trumpy either, and it makes sense to stay put for a few more years, run the state, and re-evaluate. Why risk losing the Senator position when you can guarantee the governor position?
                      My guess is he wants to run for President in 2024, so this allows him to keep his sky-high approval ratings and positive press coverage, which also helps the approval ratings.

                      Comment


                      • I dont see Sununu being a viable Presidential Candidate in any election but certainly not in 2024. No non-Trump Republican will have a chance in hell.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

                        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

                        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I dont see Sununu being a viable Presidential Candidate in any election but certainly not in 2024. No non-Trump Republican will have a chance in hell.
                          Agreed. The only way Trump is not the candidate in 2024 is if he's dead or in jail.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I dont see Sununu being a viable Presidential Candidate in any election but certainly not in 2024. No non-Trump Republican will have a chance in hell.
                            Not that I disagree. I’m just saying, if that his thought process, staying where’s he at and appearing effective at his job would give him a better chance at running than being lowest man on the totem pole in a GOP Senate.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

                              Agreed. The only way Trump is not the candidate in 2024 is if he's dead or in jail.
                              …and if either of those happen, Sununu can duke it out with Hogan for establishment moderate Republican versus DeSantis, Scott, etc.

                              Comment


                              • Are we convinced Dump is running? That might all be a big con as well.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X