Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to see we have some smart people in the room. Double plus that they're the future of the party.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Adam kinzinger isn’t going to run again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Adam kinzinger isn’t going to run again.
        Coward.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

He was probably expecting to be treated like a bigger hero than he is by the Left. He forgets we know how he votes on everything. He also probably knew if he got primaried he was screwed.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
            Looks like the bills are going to pass after all. CPC endorses the reconciliation bill, conceding that they understand the reality of the situation. Sanders will come around too. He’s been doing this for 40 years. He knows the game. Without Bernie et al., the bill may have been even smaller.
            I am not counting my chickens until the votes are counted. I don't trust anyone at this point.

If that turns out to be true though thank god the CPC woke the **** up. My caucus needs to be smarter than they were acting. Right now is their best chance to gain some traction they will need as the Olds start cycling out.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He was going to be primaried anyway. Assuming one of the new proposed maps gets approved, the re-gerrymandered IL-16 district is pretty deep red regardless.

Comment

• When Sinema and pro-pharma allies like Reps. Scott Peters, D-Calif., Kurt Schrader, D-Ore. and Kathleen Rice, D-N.Y., staged a last-minute push to undermine the party’s plans to reverse the 2003 law — amid another all-out lobbying blitz — some patient advocates said they couldn’t help experiencing d?j? vu.

The lawmakers are “taking orders from pharma,” David Mitchell, the founder of the patient advocacy group Patients for Affordable Drugs Now, said in an interview with Salon. “What did they get for that? We know that pharma will do anything unethical, immoral.”
                https://truthout.org/articles/as-pha...ion-drug-plan/
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

He was going to be primaried anyway. Assuming one of the new proposed maps gets approved, the re-gerrymandered IL-16 district is pretty deep red regardless.
                  Yeah he knew he couldn’t win so he just quit

Comment

Yeah he knew he couldn’t win so he just quit
                    And like with all the rest of the cowardly Republicans, by not fighting back against the Trump lies, they allow those lies to continue to spread and solidify within the party.

As I said, coward. Just like Flake, Bolton, Kelly and all the rest who just slunk away instead of taking a stand. Liz Cheney's got bigger balls than the lot of them combined.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I am not counting my chickens until the votes are counted. I don't trust anyone at this point.

If that turns out to be true though thank god the CPC woke the **** up. My caucus needs to be smarter than they were acting. Right now is their best chance to gain some traction they will need as the Olds start cycling out.
                      So where the hell has the media pressure on Collins and Murkowski been this whole time? Aren't they supposedly moderates?

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

So where the hell has the media pressure on Collins and Murkowski been this whole time? Aren't they supposedly moderates?
                        Librul Media
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

They have been in New Mexico talking about Alec Baldwin...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Manchin is a moron and obsessed with potential fraud

https://twitter.com/stevemorris__/st...502785030?s=21

Comment

• We gotta protect that guy!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So should we on this thread call him Joe Mansion?
                                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X