Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pelosi rejects Banks and Jordan on the 1/6 committee.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

    R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

    SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
    Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
    Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
    Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
    Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

    Comment


    • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Pelosi rejects Banks and Jordan on the 1/6 committee.
      Interesting she let Nehls through.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

        Interesting she let Nehls through.
        Rookie congressman of no note who can give cover to a claim that she isn't excluding everyone who didn't think this was necessary; that she's just excluding an active participant in the insurrection who's likely to end up subpoenaed to testify (Jordan) and a loud, outspoken Trump ally who's been broadcasting the lie (Banks).


        And of course McCarthy said that he'll seat no one then, which is what we expected to begin with.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

          Interesting she let Nehls through.
          And then McCarthy throws a hissy fit and pulls all of them.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

          R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

          SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
          Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
          Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
          Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
          Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

          Comment


          • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

            And then McCarthy throws a hissy fit and pulls all of them.
            He's such a strong leader.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

            Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

              He's such a strong leader.
              Clearly he takes after the best of them...
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

              R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

              SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
              Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
              Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
              Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
              Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

              Comment


              • Pelosi played it perfect then. Qevin doesn't want anyone on it anyways (he threatened their committees if they volunteered) so his choices were a troll move. He wanted her to boot all of them so he could play the victim, she didnt so he took his ball and went home.

                Now...subpoena him too. Make sure he has to go on record AGAIN about what happened. Show the videos of him blaming Trump and disavowing the ANTIFA BS the first few days and make him retract live on TV.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                Comment


                • Sinema strategy here is amazing

                  https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxKenner...66316972126209

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Yikes...her terrible approval rating is propped up by Republicans who will never vote for her. She is a friggin Trumpian Disaster!

                    Kelly and Biden polling at 50% approval...she is at 44% and that is inflated. Ouch...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

                    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

                    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                    Comment


                    • Those are pretty damning numbers for Sinema, all to pass a bill that still may not even pass, and was woefully inadequate to begin with.
                      Republicans claim they’ll have the votes to invoke cloture by Monday, assuming the legislative text can get written before then. Any chance the dog eats their homework over the weekend? And if so, looks like the $600 billion or so of new spending will be added onto the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Bizarre because it is purely cynical. She had the bio and persona to go left of Kelly. Instead she went right to be "safe" and blew it.

                        Talk about a bad bet. Unless she was just flat-out bribed.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Pelosi played it perfect then. Qevin doesn't want anyone on it anyways (he threatened their committees if they volunteered) so his choices were a troll move. He wanted her to boot all of them so he could play the victim, she didnt so he took his ball and went home.

                          Now...subpoena him too. Make sure he has to go on record AGAIN about what happened. Show the videos of him blaming Trump and disavowing the ANTIFA BS the first few days and make him retract live on TV.
                          One of the few consolations of the last several years has been watching Nancy skull fuck the Republicans again and again and again.

                          She's competent and that makes her 100 IQ points higher that anybody on today's Right.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                            Bizarre because it is purely cynical. She had the bio and persona to go left of Kelly. Instead she went right to be "safe" and blew it.

                            Talk about a bad bet. Unless she was just flat-out bribed.
                            She could have been a senator for a while. I've never seen anyone do what she did. It seemed so intentional to torpedo herself.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                            Comment


                            • I was going to be upset at Nancy for her potentially partisan, boneheaded move, but McCarthy taking the entire GOP off the committee means no Jim Jordan wasting everyone’s time being a fuckbag. Even Cheney applauded Pelosi’s move. I guess Nancy never once overestimated McCarthy’s ability to fuck his own sh-t up. I’ll miss her when she’s gone.
                              As for Sinema, any chance she would even lose a primary? If not, will Democrats who are ****ed at her in the state sincerely not vote for her, and let a Republican fill her seat? Yes, yes, she ACTS like a Republican, but she’s only 50% in the bag, not >90%.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by psych View Post
                                I was going to be upset at Nancy for her potentially partisan, boneheaded move, but McCarthy taking the entire GOP off the committee means no Jim Jordan wasting everyone’s time being a fuckbag. Even Cheney applauded Pelosi’s move. I guess Nancy never once overestimated McCarthy’s ability to fuck his own sh-t up. I’ll miss her when she’s gone.
                                As for Sinema, any chance she would even lose a primary? If not, will Democrats who are ****ed at her in the state sincerely not vote for her, and let a Republican fill her seat? Yes, yes, she ACTS like a Republican, but she’s only 50% in the bag, not >90%.
                                Arizona has closed primaries, so Sinema is being a bonehead. The GOP voters aren't going to cross over to save her. She does have 2-3 years to appear more purple that she has, though.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


                                Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X