Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

    I see no problem with a 50% Biden voter taking money from gop donors in Texas.
    I also have no problem, because I don’t see Manchin as one of those politicians who will take the money and feel obligated to provide said Texas donors anything. That said, he’s backed Biden and his positions 100% of the time.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by psych View Post

      I also have no problem, because I don’t see Manchin as one of those politicians who will take the money and feel obligated to provide said Texas donors anything. That said, he’s backed Biden and his positions 100% of the time.
      I originally used 100% but changed to 50%. When it hits the floor, he's rock solid. When you factor in the **** he blocks before, it's 50ish.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • Considering he just met with the TX delegation about Voter Rights I have an issue with it. Taking money from prime who are actively screwing over voters when your vote is likely the difference in a Voting Rights fight it is rather disgusting.

        YMMV
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • Just because the hooker takes your money, doesn't mean she loves you.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Considering he just met with the TX delegation about Voter Rights I have an issue with it. Taking money from prime who are actively screwing over voters when your vote is likely the difference in a Voting Rights fight it is rather disgusting.

            YMMV
            How the hell is it “the difference?” Did 10 GOP senators just agree to invoke cloture on any kind of voting rights bill? Yeah, currently, Manchin doesn’t want to do away with the filibuster, or make amends to it. That is absolutely a problem. But he’s on board with a voting rights bill, and taking money from GOP losers in Texas who are willing to give him money in the first place has no bearing on Manchin’s political views, much less a voting rights bill suddenly gaining a chance of passage.

            Edit: I suppose we’re down to 9 more GOP Senators. Murkowski has said she’d be on board with at least invoking cloture on a voting rights bill, maybe thanks to her friendship with Manchin. And she may not even be around in 2023.
            Last edited by psych; 07-17-2021, 05:48 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

              I originally used 100% but changed to 50%. When it hits the floor, he's rock solid. When you factor in the **** he blocks before, it's 50ish.
              At worst, he’s a lightweight obstructionist who publicly asks for a lot, but privately apparently demands very little, based on the outcome of some of these bills. We’ll agree to disagree.

              Comment


              • This twat can DIAF. Posting a tribute to John Lewis.

                https://mobile.twitter.com/kyrstensi...57675219607556

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Just because the hooker takes your money, doesn't mean she loves you.
                  Except he is already in the bag with plenty of GOP loving groups. Big Oil owns his ***.

                  In general you are right, in his case he has proven you are way wrong.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

                  "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

                  Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by psych View Post

                    How the hell is it “the difference?” Did 10 GOP senators just agree to invoke cloture on any kind of voting rights bill? Yeah, currently, Manchin doesn’t want to do away with the filibuster, or make amends to it. That is absolutely a problem. But he’s on board with a voting rights bill, and taking money from GOP losers in Texas who are willing to give him money in the first place has no bearing on Manchin’s political views, much less a voting rights bill suddenly gaining a chance of passage.

                    Edit: I suppose we’re down to 9 more GOP Senators. Murkowski has said she’d be on board with at least invoking cloture on a voting rights bill, maybe thanks to her friendship with Manchin. And she may not even be around in 2023.
                    Because he could vote to end the filibuster on voting issues.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

                    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

                    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by psych View Post
                      Edit: I suppose we’re down to 9 more GOP Senators. Murkowski has said she’d be on board with at least invoking cloture on a voting rights bill, maybe thanks to her friendship with Manchin. And she may not even be around in 2023.
                      She will be.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

                      Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                      Comment


                      • I think I just read she is having no issues raising money...but I may be wrong.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

                        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

                        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I think I just read she is having no issues raising money...but I may be wrong.
                          With RCV, she ain't losing.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

                          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                          Comment


                          • Sounds like the GOP is gonna blow up the bipartisan deal on Wednesday. Joe Manchin couldn't be reached for comment as he had some GOP donors balls in his mouth at the time...

                            Looks like Reconciliation is a go! (it was likely anyways but now it is full speed ahead)
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

                            "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

                            Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Sounds like the GOP is gonna blow up the bipartisan deal on Wednesday. Joe Manchin couldn't be reached for comment as he had some GOP donors balls in his mouth at the time...

                              Looks like Reconciliation is a go! (it was likely anyways but now it is full speed ahead)
                              Geee. I did not see that coming.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                              Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

                                Geee. I did not see that coming.
                                Manchin has already hinted he is fine with the Reconciliation deal (or at least using it to pass Infrastructure) so it would seem the $3.5 trillion deal is a go.

                                Gotta say seems like a major miscalculation for the GOP. Are they assuming that they are gonna suppress enough votes to lock up a win because the only people that will buy their BS next year are the people who already will vote for them. They are passing up an uncontested layup to try a half-court shot surrounded by defenders. I mean it might work but it is just as likely to blow up in their faces just like the runoffs did because they don't have the Trumps to prop up the numbers.

                                At this point Biden needs to publicly call their faux outrage over bipartisanship what it is...garbage.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

                                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

                                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X