Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Dems now up to 3 response speeches for SOTU
    Do I hear 4?

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Why are there Democratic responses to a Democratic State of the Union?
    We have done this before. It gives the media something to wring their hands over.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Why are there Democratic responses to a Democratic State of the Union?

Chad Pergram

@ChadPergram
    A second Democrat responding to the President’s State of the Union address. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) was already poised to deliver one response. Now Rep. Colin Allred (D-TX) will deliver the Congressional Black Caucus’s response.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

Gym Jordan tweeted "God bless Zelenskiy"

And that's basically what I tweeted back to him.
    Gym Jordan can go fuck himself to death with the subpoenas from the rape cases he ignored. He, his party, their Members, and their voters can all DIAF.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Less Qs, more “Russian warship, go fuck yourself”.
    Gym Jordan tweeted "God bless Zelenskiy"

And that's basically what I tweeted back to him.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

And the more the media covers her and QBert, the more oxygen is provided to them.
    ​​​​​​
    One of the functions of behavior is Seeking Attention. And when people like her are doing it in an undesirable way, the only way to get her to stop is to ignore her as much as possible.
    Less Qs, more “Russian warship, go fuck yourself”.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    She's a nazi. Surprise surprise?
    And the more the media covers her and QBert, the more oxygen is provided to them.
    ​​​​​​
    One of the functions of behavior is Seeking Attention. And when people like her are doing it in an undesirable way, the only way to get her to stop is to ignore her as much as possible.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    She's a nazi. Surprise surprise?

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Shortly before bringing up MTG, the camera showed a sizeable and raucous crowd. Fuentes praised "our secret sauce...young white men." Fuentes then solicited a round of applause for Russia in its invasion of Ukraine, and the groyper crowd chanted "Putin, Putin." https://t.co/I8BGH1TYGm
    Sadly this is bow considered a good look.

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Agreed and it's the same problem with the social conservative crap. You're dealing with people whose chief source of advice is the Bible and whose chief decision-making organ is anything but their brain. You can't fix stupid, the best you can hope to do is educate the derp out of their offspring. These people are why homeschooling is dangerous and should be severely restricted/regulated, or just outright outlawed.
    A couple of the most educated, liberal people I’ve met were homeschooled. Outlawing is silly since it works for some people. Tightly regulate is fine.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/stat...U-snKa74w&s=19

OMG. The mystery “surprise guest” at AFPAC tonight was Marge Greene. Here she is welcomed by their leader, white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes. Photo @nickmartin https://t.co/tMF1sU4une
    If Democrats in Congress don’t take action against Greene, and if we in the media don’t hold Kevin McCarthy to account for this far-right caucus member of his, then we are all complicit in the mainstreaming of white supremacy, antisemitism, Holocaust denial, and more.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    [Hill I'm willing to die on]

Ruralamerican isn't voting Dem because of bad Dem messaging.

Ruralamerica votes the way they do because they see themselves as temporarily embarrassed millionaires. They're gonna soon be just like those fancy guys on teevee with the golden toilets and a middle name of Beauregard.

They've been sold a lie that the same social safety nets that they are "temporarily" relying on mean they're gonna rebound into elite status soon. And when they do, by gawd, those safety nets don't need to be there because "look at how I rebounded, you can too if you do like me and pull yourself up by the bootstraps."

Look at how many GQP "elites" can be found sucking off the teet of social safety nets merely years ago and now cry for the removal of those same net?

No amount of Dem messaging is going to convince these temporarily embarrassed millionaires differently, unless they start hearing it from their own kind.
    Agreed and it's the same problem with the social conservative crap. You're dealing with people whose chief source of advice is the Bible and whose chief decision-making organ is anything but their brain. You can't fix stupid, the best you can hope to do is educate the derp out of their offspring. These people are why homeschooling is dangerous and should be severely restricted/regulated, or just outright outlawed.

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by burd View Post
    Kep is right, but it seems those truths are nullified by the electoral college system and gerrymandering. Rural America matters way more than it should.
    Having lived nearly my whole life in rural America, whether it be North or South, I couldn’t agree more. I’m voting and giving money to the people who want to better represent people who don’t look and live like me, while also supporting the changes that lessen my power. I’m fine with that. Let’s do it together. It’ll happen with a combination of getting non-voters to vote D, and R voters to stay home in places like Georgia, Texas, and Florida, but it can be done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X