Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Yes. Manchin won WV by 3. Trump won WV by 39.
    Yes, of course. An easy answer if there ever was one. I guess I had internally processed that one already. Manchin being the kindest, gentlest, most irritating fucking douchebag on the planet is one of the few times we’re in complete agreement. It fucking sucks that Manchin is our 50th vote, especially if we lose the Senate in 2022, but it would have sucked more if Mitch McConnell was Majority Leader. I can still thread that needle, despite the dwindling daylight that is upon our Democratic trifecta.
    Last edited by psych; 03-05-2022, 10:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by psych View Post
    Biden wins Maine by 9. Collins wins Maine by 9. Now that Collin Peterson’s gone, does any representative or Senator hail from a locale with such a ridiculous swing?
    Yes. Manchin won WV by 3. Trump won WV by 39.

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    RS lights up Manchin like a cheap pile of coal.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ginia-1280922/
    Replace Collins with Gideon, and we don’t have a Manchin problem. Biden wins Maine by 9. Collins wins Maine by 9. Now that Collin Peterson’s gone, does any representative or Senator hail from a locale with such a ridiculous swing? Embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    RS lights up Manchin like a cheap pile of coal.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ginia-1280922/

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Nah. Like the dumb kids in high school, they'll be forgotten

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    And now everyone will talk about MTG and not the substance of Biden's speach. This is the point.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Her and MTG looked drunk.

There's a picture floating g around that reminded me of the really stupid kids in the back of the class who made fart noises while we were trying to learn algebra. Just the most useless fucking people on earth.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Maybe she should scream at her husband for putting his ***** in front of underage girls

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Twice. TWICE.

he was talking about soldiers that came home in flag-draped coffins from burn pits and she screamed "YOU PUT 13 OF THEM THERE"

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Boebert screams something when Biden talks about his son. She got booed
    Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 03-01-2022, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Some republicans are standing and clapping when Biden speaks about Ukraine. Has to be painful for them
    I don't think the leadership from this admin could be any better. I really don't

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Some republicans are standing and clapping when Biden speaks about Ukraine. Has to be painful for them

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

TBH, fuck them all for doing it, but this one in particular can get fucked with a spiked baseball bat.
    I'm unfamiliar with this group, but what's wrong with them?

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Dems now up to 3 response speeches for SOTU
    TBH, fuck them all for doing it, but this one in particular can get fucked with a spiked baseball bat.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    They should let Manchin give a speech so he can tell them what they're allowed to pass.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X