Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I thought Parler folded when they lost their NeoNazi users who were 80% of their total users.

I forget where they went. Gab? Is Dump's new app called Heil?
    Gab and Telegram, IIRC. Thanks to the PatriotTakes account on Twitter, I saw the Gab pushers were bragging that they are the new home of the alt-reich and that Parler neutered themselves for Apple App Store access. The in-fighting is amusing sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I saw him speak at an event a few years ago and he was really impressive. There was a Q&A at the end with some interesting questions and responses.
      The far-right hates him because obviously he's one of (((Them))).

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjMbkw82u24

This week in the Republican Party.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Gab and Telegram, IIRC. Thanks to the PatriotTakes account on Twitter, I saw the Gab pushers were bragging that they are the new home of the alt-reich and that Parler neutered themselves for Apple App Store access. The in-fighting is amusing sometimes.
          I used to love PatriotTakes but now I find them to be rather obnoxious.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I used to love PatriotTakes but now I find them to be rather obnoxious.
            I've come close to unfollowing a few times in the last couple of months. I've found the account to be increasingly less interesting ever since he made it a full-time thing where he partnered with MeidasTouch and started begging for Patreon donations, but I'm not quite ready to write it off yet.

RightWingCope is still a good account.

Comment

• RightwingCope and Conservative Self Owns are great! Enough people I follow follow PatriotTakes so I don't need to follow them anymore. Things took a turn when, as you say, they started begging for money. Plus they ran with the "Name This Band" gimmick for way too long.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Tommy Tuberville is against the bipartisan 1/6 Commission until they…”make it bipartisan”
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  Tommy Tuberville is against the bipartisan 1/6 Commission until they…”make it bipartisan”
                  I can't imagine why he would oppose an investigation into the insurrection on 1/6
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Rs in disarray!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewSol...34393400369163

Comment

• Manchin finally admits it. It’s not that he’s principled, it’s that he won’t get re-elected.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/13...772935172?s=21
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        "Cart"?
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Manchin finally admits it. It’s not that he’s principled, it’s that he won’t get re-elected.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/13...772935172?s=21
                          And this stupid fckface is going to lose anyway.

Comment

• Like Anna Kendrick, we’re going to miss him when he’s gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

And this stupid fckface is going to lose anyway.
                              That was my immediate thought. He could really make a difference right now, but his stupid job is more important apparently.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

That was my immediate thought. He could really make a difference right now, but his stupid job is more important apparently.
                                He has made a difference already. Just because most Americans are ****ing stupid and politically ignorant, doesn’t mean they didn’t benefit from that extra $1,400 (or more if they have kids). I think Manchin will eventually back a budget reconciliation infrastructure bill, once the talks inevitably fall apart with Capito et al. Sure, it won’t be the $2.3 trillion Biden proposed, but I venture to guess it’ll be more than $500 billion.
                                Republicans know they’re winning back the House next year, and, at worst, have a 50/50 shot of retaking the Senate. They have all the leverage. Why compromise now? Their leaders think the same. We’re going to miss the days of Manchin being our whipping boy soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X