Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I'll believe he's toast when he's actually drummed out of the GOP ranks. They circle the wagons for their members regardless of what crime(s) they committed. They're gonna need a lot more evidence than testimony from a guy looking for a lighter sentence.
    You and me both.

Comment

• It is a sad reality that in the eyes of many of Gaetz's constituents, getting caught banging a dude his own age would be much worse than getting caught with a teenage girl. The FL Panhandle is basically greater Alabama.

Comment

• He'll get off. And Franken was voted off the island. Welcome to America.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          He'll get off.
          That’s what she said
          Last edited by jericho; 05-16-2021, 09:10 AM.
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

You and me both.
            Agreed. Congress critters shouldn't be forced out based on media stories, even ones that seem pretty damn open and closed.

Indictments? Yes. Force him out. Until then, we rely on their honor (don't laugh), which sadly is in very short supply.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Gaetz buddy plead guilty today to six federal crimes

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                It is a sad reality that in the eyes of many of Gaetz's constituents, getting caught banging a dude his own age would be much worse than getting caught with a teenage girl. The FL Panhandle is basically greater Alabama.
                Also, the woman was 17.9. They are going to run for cover under that. (Gaetz was, what 36? yeah, **** that, this isn't like college guy coming home for summer and getting with high school senior.)

Here's the thing, though. I'll bet there are others. Younger others.

And also, it's not like these frat boys don't travel in packs, so there will be other Rs. I'd say Kavanaugh but he doesn't like it consensual.
                Last edited by Kepler; 05-17-2021, 12:39 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Already been talk of Johnny Damon. Bunch of other bigshot Repubs in Florida.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I am very concerned about Susan Collins

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/05/...susan-collins/
                    Last edited by BassAle; 05-18-2021, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• If you don’t support Mark McCloskey for Senate, you don’t love America!!!!!
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        I am very concerned about Susan Collins

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/05/...susan-collins/
                        No doubt she’s innocent. I’m just upset that Sara Gideon had the audacity to accept all of that outstate money during her campaign. Clearly, she would have been Chuck Schumer’s lapdog had she won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          If you don’t support Mark McCloskey for Senate, you don’t love America!!!!!
                          Do you think women should be able to make their own choices? Then don’t vote for Susan!!!

Comment

• As I understand it the Democrats caved on all of the conditions the Republicans set on forming a January 6th Commission. And the Republicans are going to still reject it.

It's time to arrest President Trump for Treason. Maybe then they'll get the message.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• No unless we arrest them they will never get it. All they understand is what helps their selfish goals.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                No unless we arrest them they will never get it. All they understand is what helps their selfish goals.
                                Correct. Screw them and their demands, start the hearings without their cooperation and let the Dumpies act like screaming toddlers on camera. Rick Wilson is absolutely right about this. Dems are playing the game like it's 1999.

Comment

Working...
                                X