We’re #1!! Gov’t malfeasance part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’re #1!! Gov’t malfeasance part 1

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/house-passes-amendment-ordering-pentagon-to-investigate-whether-ticks-were-weaponized/

Well, the pentagon authorized dropping plague infected fleas on Korea during the war...do the math, it NEVER stops.

So imagine Lyme disease WAS a bio weapon. What now now for the infected Americans?
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Re: We’re #1!! Gov’t malfeasance part 1

Also, https://t.co/M02dHEm9gg

20 tons of coke on a JPChase owned boat. “****, how’d that get on-board?!?!?”

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Uh. You missed the conspiracy thread by THAT much.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Uh. You missed the conspiracy thread by THAT much.
        I know you like to comment on my posts but how about instead of snark read books and articles like this. It’s not made up and not theory conspiracy or otherwise and I DON’T believe in conspiracy theories, I do, however, believe in conspiracies, they happen and are prosecuted in courts daily.

While I’m at it read this: https://t.co/C7kQNXlk5n

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          I know you like to comment on my posts but how about instead of snark read books and articles like this. It’s not made up and not theory conspiracy or otherwise and I DON’T believe in conspiracy theories, I do, however, believe in conspiracies, they happen and are prosecuted in courts daily.

While I’m at it read this: https://t.co/C7kQNXlk5n
          You know I am sympathetic. I think this belongs in the Conspiracies thread exactly because sometimes conspiracies turn out to be true. One of the interesting things about real life is sometimes the truth is utterly outlandish. Who in the f-ck would have believed the Russians meeting with the Dumps and them explicitly conspiring to destroy democracy? Sometimes "crazy" conspiracies turn out to really have happened. The CIA probably really did murder the President of the F-cking United States. So that's what that thread is for.

The whole point of critical thinking is that you can't dismiss Pizzagate or the Sandy Hook Hoax without submitting them to scrutiny. Now, they immediately fall apart when you do that, but no hypothesis should be dismissed without any empirical review.
          Last edited by Kepler; 07-18-2019, 04:32 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            You know I am sympathetic. I think this belong in the Conspiracies thread exactly because sometimes conspiracies turn out to be true. One of the interesting things about real life is sometimes the truth is utterly outlandish. Who in the f-ck would have believed the Russians meeting with the Dumps and them explicitly conspiring to destroy democracy? Sometimes "crazy" conspiracies turn out to really have happened. The CIA probably really did murder the President of the F-cking United States. So that's what that thread is for.

The whole point of critical thinking is that you can't dismiss Pizzagate or the Sandy Hook Hoax without submitting them to scrutiny. Now, they immediately fall apart when you do that, but no hypothesis should be dismissed without any empirical review.
            Got it. I’ll post this stuff in that thread.

Thankfully, I don’t know anyone who thinks sandy hook was a hoax and whatever else Alex jones peddles

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              Thankfully, I don’t know anyone who thinks sandy hook was a hoax and whatever else Alex jones peddles
              You missed your chance here.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
              X