World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Just because the rule has been in place forever and is correctly applied doesn't inherently mean that the result is not harsh. Plenty of correct rulings still feel wrong. And that's fine.
    I feel like the rule is not harsh at all. If the ball hits your hand/arm, it falls to your feet and you score, it should absolutely not count and be a foul. It's a fine rule that prevents a lot more stupidity.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Gio Reyna is having a decent week in Dortmund.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        Gio Reyna is having a decent week in Dortmund.
        You would too if your parents stayed in Texas…
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• FIRE BERHALTER!!!

Oh wait, he wasn't there...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Earnie Stewart is leaving his post as Technical Director for US Soccer to go to PSV. It confirms to us that the most powerful force in the universe is Claudio and Danielle Reyna.
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Gio Reyna is having a decent week in Dortmund.
              And with Stewart and McBride leaving...I think Berhalter's days are numbered.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

And with Stewart and McBride leaving...I think Berhalter's days are numbered.
                Claudio Reyna just got axed from his position at Austin FC so it sounds like today was the “everyone gets fired” day.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Claudio Reyna just got axed from his position at Austin FC so it sounds like today was the “everyone gets fired” day.
                  The only one who is going to come out of this looking good is Gio. The German media are more bemused by this than anything else.
                  "Overzealous parents try to influence their son's playing time. Film at 11."

Comment

• Kind of a left field question...

But given the number of games players play for various teams- like going from the club team to the national team and back really quickly- is it easy to change your play to meet what the coach wants you to play? With all of the "friendly's" that are played in the middle of various seasons going on right now, players seem to be playing with multiple coaches on pretty short notice.

Comment

• Copa America will be held here in the USA in Summer 2024.

I'm content with this. 2016 was a ton of fun. Looking forward to traveling to a match or two =)
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        Copa America will be held here in the USA in Summer 2024.

I'm content with this. 2016 was a ton of fun. Looking forward to traveling to a match or two =)
                        Burying the lede a bit but:

CONCACAF and CONMEBOL sign strategic collaboration agreement.

The important part is these bits:
                        • CONMEBOL’s men’s Copa America will be played in the Concacaf region and will include all 10 CONMEBOL national teams and six Concacaf guest teams
                        • 2024 Concacaf W Gold Cup will include eight Concacaf women’s national teams and four CONMEBOL guests
                        • The confederations will create a new competition that will include the participation of the best men's clubs in South America and Concacaf
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• The club competition is the intriguing bit.

I’d also be willing to bet the deal includes CONCACAF countries voting for the South American 2030 World Cup bid.
                          Last edited by Jimjamesak; 01-27-2023, 11:53 AM.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Manchester City defeated Arsenal 1-0 in the FA Cup.

If this was FIFA23 Arteta would be fired tomorrow for not reaching the fifth round.

Comment

• Fulham might slip on a banana peel.
                              Fulham 0 - 1 Sunderland

Leicester City barely avoided a replay with Walsall after a terrible deflection found the back of the net.

Comment

Fulham might slip on a banana peel.
                                Fulham 0 - 1 Sunderland
                                Bah! Europa Cup slip slidin' away.

Oh. FA Cup. Never mind; whatevs.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X