No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it raining in the SRB-SUI game? Everyone is completely soaked. It's got to just be the materials of the two jersey right?
    Last edited by dxmnkd316; 12-02-2022, 02:47 PM.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      is it raining in the SRB-SUI game? Everyone is completely soaked.
      80% Humidity
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Oh my. Camaroon just scored.

But he's going to get a second yellow for celebration. What an idiot. WHY DID HE TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF?! There's a chance you cost your team a chance to advance.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Holy ****. SRB-SUI is almost a boxing match.
          Code:

Comment

• This is a bit harsh

https://mastodon.social/@Blackbear93/109446142563403622

Comment

• USA-NED
              ARG-AUS

ENG-SEN
              FRA-POL

JAP-CRO
              SUI-POR

ESP-MAR
              BRA-KOR

Rooting for Senegal and Morocco, but those are not great match-ups for them.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                It was his second yellow. And a yellow is mandatory if you take your shirt off.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  USA-NED
                  ARG-AUS

ENG-SEN
                  FRA-POL

JAP-CRO
                  SUI-POR

ESP-MAR
                  BRA-KOR

Rooting for Senegal and Morocco, but those are not great match-ups for them.
                  I'll be pulling for Japan as well... They impressed me this tournament.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

I'll be pulling for Japan as well... They impressed me this tournament.
                    “Can we get a Argentina vs Brazil semifinal?”

”Best I can do is USA vs Japan.”
                    I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      It was his second yellow. And a yellow is mandatory if you take your shirt off.
                      Yeah, I know...

I just saw the video. The reaction from the referee was first class. I just wish he could have "forgotten" to book him.

https://***********/i/status/1598788841548222489

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Yeah, I know...

I just saw the video. The reaction from the referee was first class. I just wish he could have "forgotten" to book him.

https://***********/i/status/1598788841548222489
                        Ismail Elfath, who is from the US BTW, really isn’t going to blow his chances at refereeing the final for that.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Ismail Elfath, who is from the US BTW, really isnâ??t going to blow his chances at refereeing the final for that.
                          The video of the exchange between the ref and the player was almost apologetic by the ref but both knew it had to be done.
                          Code:

Comment

• So I’m sure most of you know about hockey’s Triple Gold Club (Stanley Cup, World Championship, Olympic Gold). I’ve been trying to track the soccer version of it (World Cup, Club World Cup, Olympic Gold) and the key is that no one has actually achieved it. Two Italians are the only players to have won a World Cup and an Olympic Gold. By my research there’s four players that could achieve it if they win the World Cup, three Brazilians and one Argentinian (it can only be Argentinians and Brazilians because they’re the only recent Olympic winners besides Mexico)

The one Argentinian is, obviously, Messi. He won Olympic Gold in 2008 and of course multiple CWC titles. Interestingly Angel Di Maria could be on the list, he was on Argentina’s 2008 team and he won a Champions League title with Barcelona but was transferred to Man U before the CWC.

The Brazilians who could pull it off are Neymar, Dani Alves, and Rafinha. Neymar and Rafinha won Gold in 2016 while Alves won in 2020(1) and all have won CWC titles with Barcelona.

(I’ve done it for other sports too. Basketball is ridiculously easy because it’s only Americans. Baseball AFAIK hasn’t had anyone achieve it.)
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

So I’m sure most of you know about hockey’s Triple Gold Club (Stanley Cup, World Championship, Olympic Gold). I’ve been trying to track the soccer version of it (World Cup, Club World Cup, Olympic Gold) and the key is that no one has actually achieved it. Two Italians are the only players to have won a World Cup and an Olympic Gold. By my research there’s four players that could achieve it if they win the World Cup, three Brazilians and one Argentinian (it can only be Argentinians and Brazilians because they’re the only recent Olympic winners besides Mexico)

The one Argentinian is, obviously, Messi. He won Olympic Gold in 2008 and of course multiple CWC titles. Interestingly Angel Di Maria could be on the list, he was on Argentina’s 2008 team and he won a Champions League title with Barcelona but was transferred to Man U before the CWC.

The Brazilians who could pull it off are Neymar, Dani Alves, and Rafinha. Neymar and Rafinha won Gold in 2016 while Alves won in 2020(1) and all have won CWC titles with Barcelona.

(I’ve done it for other sports too. Basketball is ridiculously easy because it’s only Americans. Baseball AFAIK hasn’t had anyone achieve it.)
                              Wouldn't soccer's include the champions league instead of the Olympics, given that the Olympics is a glorified youth tournament?

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Wouldn't soccer's include the champions league instead of the Olympics, given that the Olympics is a glorified youth tournament?
                                I mean, the Olympics has been pretty restricted for hockey yet is still counted.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X