This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    THen we should start stopping the clock on all stoppages if that's the concern.
    There’s a movement to move to that style coming from Europe of all places.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Qatar: No more beer to be sold at the stadiums!

Budweiser: Free beer to the winners!
      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Two surprises in one sentence. Huh.

Honestly, in a perfect world I'd stop for all injuries, subs, and restarts that require a kick. I could go either way on goal kicks though. So maybe running time on OOB, stop everything else. Gets rid of so many problems with the clock and time wasting and subjective additions of time.

Edit: Otoh, this would be a massive PITA at the local level or games without a 4th. Some ref somehwere is going to forget to restart the watch after a penalty.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Qatar: No more beer to be sold at the stadiums!

Budweiser: Free beer to the winners!
          *Looks for the least populous country to see who can best take advantage*

Oh, it’s Qatar.

But you know who is second? The Welsh.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

*Looks for the least populous country to see who can best take advantage*

Oh, it’s Qatar.

But you know who is second? The Welsh.
            Going off some of the stories about him, Weston McKennie is about to win the Golden Boot!
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Don't say gay, FIFA version.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-wor...-amid-fifa-row

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Take the yellow cards you absolute disgusting cowards.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Take the yellow cards you absolute disgusting cowards.
                  No one looks good here. Fifa worst of all, but geez. These guys say they’ll take a stand, are told no, and then if it just dies…Qatar gets what they want. Silencing all voices with support of fifa

Comment

• Smart of the federations to tell them not to wear the bands. So that the players aren't put in a bad position to have to decide. Now just the federation (and fifa) look bad.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Funny that we have our first game without an Asian team and it’s scoreless…
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Absolutely brilliant save by NED keeper.
                        Code:

Comment

As soon as they start stopping the clock, we get commercial breaks and tv timeouts within a decade. The money will be too much to pass up.

Comment

• US Lineup is out.

Turner
                            Robinson Ream Zimmerman Dest
                            McKennie Musah Adams
                            Weah Sargent Pulisic

Yunus Musah will become the youngest player to start a World Cup match for the US at 19.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• No Aaronson or Reyna I guess is not a big surprise.

Comment

• FuboTV has a free 7-day trial, so you can watch today's match vs Wales and Friday's against England.

If you've signed up before, just use a different email address and credit card and you can sign up again. Or so I've heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X