This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Best description of this World Cup is that it’s just like Pablo Escobar paying for players to come play games at his mansion just on a much larger scale.
    I’m still annoyed CONCACAF cozied up to them and invited them to the Gold Cup not only last year, but next year as well.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

I’m still annoyed CONCACAF cozied up to them and invited them to the Gold Cup not only last year, but next year as well.
      Yeah, it was weird having to see the ads when I went to CONCACAF Champions League Final back in May.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Qatar’s paid stooges are no longer being paid.

Lol.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Qataris: “I am altering the deal, pray I don’t alter it any further.”

FIFA: “This deal gets worse all the time!”
          With the million$ they paid in bribes they'll damn well do what they please and ain't no one goin do nuthin about it.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• The amount of jokes in this is astounding.
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Oh **** off.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/19/s...tino-fifa.html

Comment

• Half the rooms apparently give off "Fyre Festival" vibes since they could never build enough hotels in time.

Qatar World Cup Is Giving BIG Fyre Festival Vibes - YouTube
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• عرض القرف
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

This is as wonderful as B/R is terrible.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• One of us!

that muffin top tho

https://www.reddit.com/r/coolguides/...tm_name=iossmf

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          Por que no los dos.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Referee for USA v Wales will be Abdulrahman Al-Jassim from Qatar.

There's a little bit of a controversy bubbling among referee circles about the assignments released so far as the four referees assigned are Orsato from Italy, Sampaio and Claus from Brazil, and Al-Jassim from Qatar.

Why is this a controversy? Because the Chairman, Deputy Chairman, and Ranking Member of the FIFA Referees Committee are Pierluigi Collina from Italy, Hany Taleb Al Raeesi from Qatar, and Wilson Seneme from Brazil (Source).
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Half the rooms apparently give off "Fyre Festival" vibes since they could never build enough hotels in time.

Qatar World Cup Is Giving BIG Fyre Festival Vibes - YouTube
                              FIFA and Qatar have hired a new head of customer satisfaction.

Comment

• I hope Ecuador wins 4-0 over the bribe nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X