Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a medieval theocratic feudal tyranny. Our conservatives are beating themselves off wishing they could make it happen here.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Danish reporter and cameraman are threatened by Qatari officials live on air.

https://twitter.com/rasmustantholdt/...AWqHxs7Q8Z0_Gw

Grant Wahl also said he was told to delete a picture he took of the World Cup slogan inside the media center.
      Why do I feel like the last 10 years have all been about events like the Olympics and WC being a complete sheet-show in the lead up to the actual event. Like it's a comedy pre-show that airs just before the event actually starts, ha ha...
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• The Qatar World Cup explained.

A spanning mini-documentary explaining how all the individual threads came together. It’s a multi-part series that I absolutely recommend you guys watch.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Has anyone watched Fever Pitch: The Rise of the Premier League? I saw the promo and said I gotta tape this and promptly forgot to do that.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Danish reporter and cameraman are threatened by Qatari officials live on air.

https://twitter.com/rasmustantholdt/...AWqHxs7Q8Z0_Gw

Grant Wahl also said he was told to delete a picture he took of the World Cup slogan inside the media center.
            How many English people are gonna be whipped for drinking

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              The Qatar World Cup explained.

A spanning mini-documentary explaining how all the individual threads came together. It’s a multi-part series that I absolutely recommend you guys watch.
              I've been watching that as they released it. Incredibly informative. This World Cup is going to be an absolute disaster. The "accommodations" look straight out of the Fyrefest documentary.

The US broadcast rights in English are held by Fox Sports, which I do not receive but the Spanish rights are held by Telemundo which I do receive as part of Peacock. So I guess when I watch on the big screen it'll be in Spanish. On my PC I can VPN my way to London to watch for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

I've been watching that as they released it. Incredibly informative. This World Cup is going to be an absolute disaster. The "accommodations" look straight out of the Fyrefest documentary.

The US broadcast rights in English are held by Fox Sports, which I do not receive but the Spanish rights are held by Telemundo which I do receive as part of Peacock. So I guess when I watch on the big screen it'll be in Spanish. On my PC I can VPN my way to London to watch for free.
                Qataris trying to ban beer sales at stadiums, pressuring FIFA and Budweiser.

Chalk up another broken promise by the Qataris.
                I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Also, Wales (the US' first opponent on Monday) cancelled their training yesterday due to the intense heat in Qatar.

The intense heat was 84F.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

…and it’s gone.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...FxJoUvMYIkC45g

But only for the commoners. The suites will still have it.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• As we get ready for the World Cup, my top three favorite Qatar players of all-time
                      Eddie Van Halen
                      Brian May
                      Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Also, Wales (the US' first opponent on Monday) cancelled their training yesterday due to the intense heat in Qatar.

The intense heat was 84F.
                        Fair. For the Welsh anything over 60 is the same as the sun crashing into the earth.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

…and it’s gone.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...FxJoUvMYIkC45g

But only for the commoners. The suites will still have it.
                          Qataris: “I am altering the deal, pray I don’t alter it any further.”

FIFA: “This deal gets worse all the time!”
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Maybe this will turn the tide

Slave labor? Meh
                            get raped? Throw woman in jail!
                            abandoned baby? Vaginal inspections for everyone! No biggie

no alcohol? We riot!

Comment

• I know the rumors of Qatar bribing Ecuador to lose are likely false, but I still won't be surprised when it happens.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                I know the rumors of Qatar bribing Ecuador to lose are likely false, but I still won't be surprised when it happens.
                                Best description of this World Cup is that it’s just like Pablo Escobar paying for players to come play games at his mansion just on a much larger scale.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X