Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is rightwing derp in EPL crowds? I assume it isn't NASCAR level because football rules all of Europe, not just the white trash. But at the same time hooliganism and general drunken ****tard idiocy is heavily stupid, racist, violent, xenophobic, and all the other characteristics of the Right. It's probably got some ethno-Christian wackjobbery to it like Eastern European ultras.

So do the morons park it outside, or are there problems with Eurodumpies in the crowd?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      How is rightwing derp in EPL crowds? I assume it isn't NASCAR level because football rules all of Europe, not just the white trash. But at the same time hooliganism and general drunken ****tard idiocy is heavily stupid, racist, violent, xenophobic, and all the other characteristics of the Right. It's probably got some ethno-Christian wackjobbery to it like Eastern European ultras.

So do the morons park it outside, or are there problems with Eurodumpies in the crowd?
      Racism is absolutely a problem in Top Tier European football.
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        How is rightwing derp in EPL crowds? I assume it isn't NASCAR level because football rules all of Europe, not just the white trash. But at the same time hooliganism and general drunken ****tard idiocy is heavily stupid, racist, violent, xenophobic, and all the other characteristics of the Right. It's probably got some ethno-Christian wackjobbery to it like Eastern European ultras.

It varies wildly from club to club as it kind of depends on where the club is based. Hooliganism definitely had its connections with racist groups like the National Front and clubs like Burnley definitely still have a stench of racism among their fans.

Though most of the hooligan ****wits have been priced out of the game.

Edit: Some clubs have definitely had the opposite, Arsenal being an example.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• USMNT World Cup jerseys are trash and even some players are saying so: https://twitter.com/USMNT/status/157...qHol_Ikovj197A

Comment

• Serbian referee uses a fan’s phone to look at an offside play. Something tells me VAR isn’t in the rule book for this league…

Note the caption is incorrect, he actually changed it to a good goal.

https://twitter.com/sportbible/statu...w4lckyDjw_DeVQ

Play in question:
            https://twitter.com/kvard1/status/15...w4lckyDjw_DeVQ
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
              USMNT World Cup jerseys are trash and even some players are saying so: https://twitter.com/USMNT/status/157...qHol_Ikovj197A
              Meh - they've had far, far worse. I could maybe do without the blue patch below the collar on the white, and not sure about a "camo" look or whatever for the blue but imho I don't hate these at all. And I really hope the players are bigger than worrying about their kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Meh - they've had far, far worse. I could maybe do without the blue patch below the collar on the white, and not sure about a "camo" look or whatever for the blue but imho I don't hate these at all. And I really hope the players are bigger than worrying about their kit.
                They’re not bad, they’re just boring.
                I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• The whites are gorgeous, the blues are stupid.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The USMNT lost a friendly, EVERYBODY PANIC!!!

(rolleyes)
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      The USMNT lost a friendly, EVERYBODY PANIC!!!

(rolleyes)
                      We aren't going to do well in the WC according to armchair #10s. So not sure why people have any expectations at all.

Also, when isn't Pulisic injured? Jeez.
                      Last edited by JF_Gophers; 09-23-2022, 10:01 AM.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

We aren't going to do well in the WC according to armchair #10s. So not sure why people have any expectations at all.

Also, when isn't Pulisic injured? Jeez.
                        Well, it’s obvious we have world class talented players that being ruined by Berhalter’s system!
                        /s

(Or maybe it’s our players aren’t as good as they think and also young and inexperienced while Japan has as good, if not better, players who are older and more experienced and ultimately played better today.)

And, yeah, Pulisic injured. Again. What a shock.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• It should be noted that Japan went 15-1-2 in qualifying with a +48 goal differential (yeah, it’s Asia but still). They’re a pretty good team and could make a run at the World Cup (though their group is insanely tough).
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• I'm not following the crowd off the cliff on this one, but there wasn't much that looked promising here today...

We were playing off our heels the entire match and the passing was butt fugly =(

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              I'm not following the crowd off the cliff on this one, but there wasn't much that looked promising here today...

We were playing off our heels the entire match and the passing was butt fugly =(
                              Oh it was bad, there’s no denying that, I’m just shaking my head at the toxic “FIRE BERHALTER!” crowd instead of a decent response like “maybe McKennie shouldn’t be turning the ball over half the time?”
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Oh it was bad, there’s no denying that, I’m just shaking my head at the toxic “FIRE BERHALTER!” crowd instead of a decent response like “maybe McKennie shouldn’t be turning the ball over half the time?”
                                Honestly, it seemed that everyone today was kind of looking for the correct play based on what they need to do with their home club. Meaning Player A would look for Player B, but Player B was getting in position to set something up after Player A passed to Player C.

Lots of individualism and little team cohesion this AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X