This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

So Canada is going to lead our Group because they dropped the Russian Winter on Mexican Napoleon?
    Pretty much.

They still have their four games in Central America plus a home game against the US that, frankly, I don't think they'll win.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• 2-0 Canada, Mexico into fourth.
      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        2-0 Canada, Mexico into fourth.
        2.99-0 (In Canadian) or deux ? z?ro
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

2.99-0 (In Canadian) or deux ? z?ro
          Junior Dos a Cero?
          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Canada being so polite, trying to give the game away
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• That was a crazy last five minutes or so.

Canadian keeper starts fighting three Mexico players after the goal while holding the ball hostage.

Canadian player conveniently sprains his ankle 60 yards behind the play as stoppage time nears its end. While that delay happens, a couple Mexico and Canada players start fighting in the corner over setting up a corner kick for Canada. The fourth official then had to go down and break things up after some subs start to get involved.

And now after full-time the teams are going at it at midfield. No full out brawl though, more of the classic bullpens jogging in from the outfield type of scuffle.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Canada being so polite, trying to give the game away
                Almost succeeded too.

Well, time to see how Canada does in Central America this time around.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Also, Canada was really dumb to get into it with Mexico after the whistle. Go celebrate with the fans and let the Mexicans fight amongst themselves in the locker room.

Honestly can’t wait for Canada to **** this up. That Panama - Canada game on the last match day is gonna be huge.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Looks like Canada Soccer and US Soccer are engaged in a game of chicken over who's going to announce the locations of their home games for the January window first.

So Canada has @Honduras, vUSA, @El Salvador and the US has vEl Salavdor, @Canada, vHonduras. The US is waiting on Canada to announce where their home match will be so they can finalize where the two home matches will be and reduce travel, Canada is basically at odds on where they want to hold their home match, management wants to have it in Vancouver as it's a safe bet and a larger stadium while the team wants it in Toronto or Hamilton for the weather and reduced travel between games.

So, here we are, two months before the games and we still have no solid info on where they'll be held.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Looks like Canada Soccer and US Soccer are engaged in a game of chicken over who's going to announce the locations of their home games for the January window first.

So Canada has @Honduras, vUSA, @El Salvador and the US has vEl Salavdor, @Canada, vHonduras. The US is waiting on Canada to announce where their home match will be so they can finalize where the two home matches will be and reduce travel, Canada is basically at odds on where they want to hold their home match, management wants to have it in Vancouver as it's a safe bet and a larger stadium while the team wants it in Toronto or Hamilton for the weather and reduced travel between games.

So, here we are, two months before the games and we still have no solid info on where they'll be held.
                      USA should schedule matches in Buffalo NY, except for Canada, schedule that one for Miami or some place hot.
                      Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                      www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

• Dear Canada Soccer fans,

I know you’re super excited that you beat Mexico at home but, you don’t get to call yourselves “Kings of CONCACAF” until you at least win a game on the road, in a country that’s not Barbados or Haiti.

Signed

The country that won the Gold Cup and the Nations League.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Dear Canada Soccer fans,

I know you’re super excited that you beat Mexico at home but, you don’t get to call yourselves “Kings of CONCACAF” until you at least win a game on the road, in a country that’s not Barbados or Haiti.

Signed

The country that won the Gold Cup and the Nations League.
                          Let them have their fun. "King of CONCACAF" is essentially "Atlantic Hockey Champion."
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post

USA should schedule matches in Buffalo NY, except for Canada, schedule that one for Miami or some place hot.
                            Phoenix in August.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Let them have their fun. "King of CONCACAF" is essentially "Atlantic Hockey Champion."
                              It’s important to stamp this out early lest they start going all “hockey is Canada’s game!” on everyone.

Of course, there’s a decent chance they zero point the next window so maybe things will take of themselves.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Good Lord JJ - you obsess over Canada soccer more than Sic does about preserving white privilege.

Comment

Working...
                                X