• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

That lasted literally four minutes.
    Saw that.

Oof.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Germany ended game against Costa Rica due to racial abuse towards a black player

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Germany ended game against Costa Rica due to racial abuse towards a black player
        Honduras not Costa Rica. It was a Men’s Olympic friendly.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Well that's a start...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Well that's a start...
            Fastest US Goal...ever?
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• I keep waiting for this hyped up Canada team to actually do something.

But yes Canada fans, keep telling us you're going to qualify for the World Cup...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Looked like the US got away with 2 or 3 non-calls inside their box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Looked like the US got away with 2 or 3 non-calls inside their box.
                  Not a chance. The first one the Canadian forward initiated contact by pulling on Zimmerman's arm, the others are just simply not fouls at that level.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Seeing all these injuries in the Gold Cup, multiple injuries to players from the US, Canada, Mexico, and now Honduras, I would hope quell the "why did we bring a B team to this tournament?" questions.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• On another note, US Soccer wins another lawsuit.

For those who don’t know: Relevent Sports is the company, owned by Dolphins owner, Trump supporter, and all around POS Stephen Ross, that runs the International Champions Cup or “series of preseason games by European clubs played in America that we overcharge for”. After the whole “charge big bucks for boring preseason games” had started experiencing diminishing returns he made a deal with La Liga (Spain) to play regular season games in the US, without getting approval from FIFA or the USSF. The USSF, naturally, said “heck no”. Ross said “Antitrust lawsuit!” and now he’s lost.

Fun fact: Ross’ lawyer for the case Jeff Kessler is also the lawyer for the USWNT players.

He has yet to win any case against the USSF or MLS.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• The USA women are taking their quest to be seen equal to the men’s team too far!!
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          The USA women are taking their quest to be seen equal to the men’s team too far!!
                          Does this mean they lost?

HE'S ALIVE!!!

How was your trip to Austria? That's how long it has been since I have seen a post from you.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            Seeing all these injuries in the Gold Cup, multiple injuries to players from the US, Canada, Mexico, and now Honduras, I would hope quell the "why did we bring a B team to this tournament?" questions.
                            Because those injuries would for sure happen to the other player? Strange logic there. :-)
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

HE'S ALIVE!!!

How was your trip to Austria? That's how long it has been since I have seen a post from you.
                              Mookie been a refugee, stuck in Florida since early May.
                              home country is closed to expats....

we are all depressed here.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They didn’t just lose, they got dominated by Sweden 3-0.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X