World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    I hope the other 9 give those 2 pro footballers endless sh-t.

Per Ralph Kiner, as late as the md 70's, Richie Hebner of the Pirates, who was a star, worked as a gravedigger in the off season.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Not good amber, not good at all....
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• I feel bad for Trinidad and Tobago in these games. Their whole program is an absolute dumpster fire right now, through no fault of the players, and yet because of “history” the US will go no brakes in every game against them.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          I feel bad for Trinidad and Tobago in these games. Their whole program is an absolute dumpster fire right now, through no fault of the players, and yet because of “history” the US will go no brakes in every game against them.
          What happened to them? Turned in late when it was already out of hand. They’ve made multiple mentions about how some think T&T shouldn’t even be playing this game.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

What happened to them? Turned in late when it was already out of hand. They’ve made multiple mentions about how some think T&T shouldn’t even be playing this game.
            They haven't played since November 2019 and the T&T League hasn't played since last March.
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Newcastle giving mookie light headed heart attacks here... who needs 10?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Ya know, Christian Pulisic is pretty useless as a center piece to the USMNT future if he’s either injured or not playing because he’s not fit enough recovering from an injury all the time.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Ya know, Christian Pulisic is pretty useless as a center piece to the USMNT future if he’s either injured or not playing because he’s not fit enough recovering from an injury all the time.
                  To wit.

I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• And we thought some of the CONCACAF fields were less than stellar...

https://***********/1968tv/status/13...973606915?s=21

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

And we thought some of the CONCACAF fields were less than stellar...

https://***********/1968tv/status/13...973606915?s=21
                      To paraphrase Fever Pitch: “Was undersoil heating an invention of the 80’s?”

Edit: Instant postponement nowadays anywhere in UEFA.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Fans of team with decades of racial issues are shocked to find said team has racial issues.

Wait until they find out why there’s very few Latina players...

And Caitlin Murray is actually correct, the CBA forces the USSF to use every player in promotional stuff so, once again, don’t blame the Federation for problems created by someone else. Of course the USWNT fans miss the point as always, the question shouldn’t be “why aren’t they using the black players in promotions more?” it should be “why aren’t there more black players? (or Latina or Asian or basically any non-white folks)”

And Tony DiCicco can STEffU. You used to coach the team, you know dam well why there’s not more black players in the promotional material.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Oh, and don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of problems with the USSF and diversity is one of them but there’s a reason why this photo and this photo are very different.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Any sport in which an Ivy is competitive has an obviously racist feeder system.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Any sport in which an Ivy is competitive has an obviously racist feeder system.
                              The Ivies have one College Cup appearance and that was over 15 years ago.

I also didn’t know Colorado College was D1 in women’s soccer too. But it looks like their heyday is over.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

The Ivies have one College Cup appearance and that was over 15 years ago.

I also didn’t know Colorado College was D1 in women’s soccer too. But it looks like their heyday is over.
                                I thought the Ivies were good in women's soccer?

Anyway, soccer as it feed colleges is like tennis and lacrosse: upper middle class dou-ches doing Archer cosplay while date-raping Muffy and getting ready for their Alito internship. It's the privileged frat from every 80s movie. The people who go on to work at Goldman. And that's why they don't last 15 seconds against kids raised in the favela.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X