Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are two things extremely wrong about this Tweet by Timbers owner Merritt Paulson.

1. He’s absolutely right.

2. I actually agree with him.

I know it happens with every sports league but d- it’s annoying. “LAFC is so great everyone! It’s a total shock they’re losing to the team that’s won the Western Conference three out of the last four seasons and MLS Cup twice in those four!”
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Dell Loy Hansen - the name writes its own crackpot stories. Seriously the name evokes: a Presidential assassin, a serial killer, or a good 'ol boy with a white hood in the closet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Dell Loy Hansen - the name writes its own crackpot stories. Seriously the name evokes: a Presidential assassin, a serial killer, or a good 'ol boy with a white hood in the closet.
        I mean, it’s likely two out of three at worst depending on who’s president...

The worse action in all this? Refusing to pay royalties for the second best goal song in MLS.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• CONCACAF Gold Cup details announced.

Good News: There will actually be a random draw and the knockout round will involve group crossover for once.

Bad News: Qatar as an invited guest. I’m sure the other CONCACAF nations were upset and the dispute was handled in the traditional CONCACAF manner of envelopes of cash.
          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Last night Portland's Diego Valeri became the third player in MLS history to both score and assist on 80 goals. Landon Donovan and Jaime Moreno each played 340 games; Valeri did it in 219 games.

Last edited by Kepler; 09-05-2020, 11:22 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So.....
              who is Kepler pulling for when Fulham suits up vs Spurs?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                So.....
                who is Kepler pulling for when Fulham suits up vs Spurs?
                Cottagers.

Never forget your first love.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Cottagers.

Never forget your first love.
                  That’s my boy!!

Comment

• 20 minutes into Seattle v San Jose, Seattle has 4 shots on goal and leads 4-0.

When people are looking up “what’s the biggest margin of victory in an MLS game” 20 minutes you done f’d up. (It’s 7 BTW)
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Five for Seattle at the half. It's now 7-0 with 30 minutes to go.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• It’s funny watching the PL refs now having to do VAR the way it’s actually supposed to be done and they still look dumb.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Newcastle actually won yesterday. I am pleasantly surprised.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Newcastle actually won yesterday. I am pleasantly surprised.
                            Hey Amber,

mookie took a screenshot of the table!!!

2nd place!!!

Comment

• Portland could only put six past San Jose. Typical.

(The Earthquakes are awful)
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• FiveThirtyEight sucks at predicting MLS.

Yes, that is 9th place in the West and currently out of a playoff spot LAFC with the highest odds to win to MLS Cup.

Columbus leads the Shield standings and has a +16 GD and only 4 GA, less chance to win.

Meanwhile, Seattle leads the West with a game in hand and also a +16 GA and has less chance of statistically making the playoffs.

FiveThirtyEight’s model is great for Top 5 Euro leagues, absolutely sucks everywhere else.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X