Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle subs on a kid who just turned 16. Born in 2005.

I have posts on this board older than that kid.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Seattle subs on a kid who just turned 16. Born in 2005.

I have posts on this board older than that kid.
      The birth years of our commits are well into the Forever War now.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah, I read that Marshall has been upsetting teams in every round.

I saw that mass of fans running in the stands on their goal while watching on TV. I got the “a bunch hillbillies” vibe from that alone.
        Huntington is rolling up the streets for the Final watch party.

Until this happened I had always thought Marshall was an HBCU.

It is not.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• usmnt rewind: Bundesliga trio of reyna, brooks and adams qualify for champions league
          aaronson pushes red bull salzburg to austrian double; steffen secures premier league title with man city

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Huntington is rolling up the streets for the Final watch party.

Until this happened I had always thought Marshall was an HBCU.

It is not.
            No pressure guys…
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• They're not keeping em off the field tonight!

Marshall wins in OT and the hillbillies go nuts.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Not that I have any clue on how MLS rosters work, but how does this Inter Miami DP story happen in the first place? Shouldn’t that be something that is determined at the time of signing and can be blocked if need be?
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  Not that I have any clue on how MLS rosters work, but how does this Inter Miami DP story happen in the first place? Shouldn’t that be something that is determined at the time of signing and can be blocked if need be?
                  Story for reference

Sounds like aspects of players' contracts were either not reported or under reported to the league. I have no idea why they weren't blocked either but it might have something to do with FIFA and the International Transfer Certificate stuff.

The $2 million fine is really nothing but the $2.2 million salary cap hit/lost allocation money is huge.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

From the story:

The investigation found no wrongdoing on the part of Inter Miami co-owners Marcelo Claure, Masayoshi Son, Jose Mas and David Beckham.
                    What a joke.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Whichever producer assembled this panel for CBS needs a raise. Dempsey, Onyewu, and Davies have been good TV.

That said, playing Honduras is always a terrible watch.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• This game against Honduras is the type of game I really worry about for the USMNT. A defensive, bunker and counter, veteran team
                        backed up with CONCACAF chicanery. Sorry, the Champions League can’t prepare you for CONCACAF ****ery.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• That was UGLY. Also someone on the team better be buying Josh Sargent a round next time the team is out.
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            That was UGLY. Also someone on the team better be buying Josh Sargent a round next time the team is out.
                            Beyond saving a goal, Sargent looked complete *** out there. I do not get the hype about that kid. Siebatcheu was more effective in 20 minutes than Sargent was in 70.

I think people need to temper expectations with this team though, they’re never going to run over any of the other top teams in CONCACAF like people want. Playing against Honduras and Costa Rica is always going to be ugly and frustrating, doubly so with CONCACAF officiating. They need veteran experience but it’s just not available.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Mexico has to go to kicks to advance past Costa Rica.

By r/ussoccer logic, Tata Martino should be fired instantly for playing so poorly against an inferior CONCACAF side despite all that talent.

(US and Mexico play in the final Sunday)
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• With a 0-0 draw versus The Bahamas yesterday, Trinidad and Tobago has been eliminated from World Cup Qualifying.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X