Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US U23s tie France U23s 2-2 in France. France went up 2-0 before the US got two back in the 86th and 89th.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      US U23s tie France U23s 2-2 in France. France went up 2-0 before the US got two back in the 86th and 89th.
      So in July, Mbappe can add a hat trick and MAYYYYBE 1 for Pulisic, so France easily covers, 5-3, lol.
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

So in July, Mbappe can add a hat trick and MAYYYYBE 1 for Pulisic, so France easily covers, 5-3, lol.
        Lol.

Sadly, it’s an almost certainty that Pulisic will not be at the Olympics because of Copa America. Unless AC Milan gets really generous.

Copa America actually is really hurting the Olympic team with just the age eligible players (that’s how young the USMNT is). From the latest roster Balogun, Tillman, Pepi, Cardoso, Reyna, Musah, Lund, and Scally are all Olympic eligible. Weah and Dest are just barely above age too.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• From in the stadium, I can definitively say that “the chant” got 100x louder as time was winding down. I barely heard it before the 80th minute (and I knew what to listen for). After the 80th, it was deafening.

Finally found a clip showing Pulisic’s move that set up the 2nd goal:

https://www.instagram.com/usmnt/p/C4-0QehLo-v/

Live, I thought that the ball went under the defender while Pulisic went over. What he actually did was even more brilliant. How those guys can think of these things at match speed is just stupefying.
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
            From in the stadium, I can definitively say that “the chant” got 100x louder as time was winding down. I barely heard it before the 80th minute (and I knew what to listen for). After the 80th, it was deafening.

Finally found a clip showing Pulisic’s move that set up the 2nd goal:

https://www.instagram.com/usmnt/p/C4-0QehLo-v/

Live, I thought that the ball went under the defender while Pulisic went over. What he actually did was even more brilliant. How those guys can think of these things at match speed is just stupefying.
            A lot of comments compare that move to Ozil which is quite the compliment.

Comment

• Wrexham released their financials from last season:

Revenue ?10.5m (record for NL & higher than all of L2 and most of L1) Wages ?6.9m (as above) Losses ?5.1m (same) Amount owing to owners ?9m
              Hope the next Deadpool is a big hit because I don't think that's very sustainable.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Wrexham released their financials from last season:

Hope the next Deadpool is a big hit because I don't think that's very sustainable.
                It's not but their revs should only continue to increase.

Comment

Wrexham released their financials from last season:

I mean Wolverine is wearing the blue and yellow costume so yeah.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                  X