This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    In anticipation of the field conditions, the USWNT activated several members of the Olympic water polo team. However, it is sunny and beautiful today. Advantage: Brazil.
    Bless your heart.

Comment

• A San Marino vs St Kitts and Nevis friendly is currently on live on FS2. This has to be one of the most random, inconsequential matches to ever air on tv in the US.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• The path for the US Men in the Olympics has been set.

They open against France, then New Zealand, and will finish against the winner of the Asia/Africa playoff.

Basically they are playing for the 2nd advancement spot, as France is gonna want to roll through the field on home turf.
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          The path for the US Men in the Olympics has been set.

They open against France, then New Zealand, and will finish against the winner of the Asia/Africa playoff.

Basically they are playing for the 2nd advancement spot, as France is gonna want to roll through the field on home turf.
          Yeah, France is already starting to fight with Real Madrid for Mbappe plus there's rumors of Griezmann and Giroud. And that's not even counting France's already talented U23s. The playoff winner will be interesting between whatever 4th place team Asia throws out or Guinea. Sadly, finishing second in Group A likely means either Argentina or Ukraine in the knockout rounds. Now the debate comes for if some players should play at Copa America or the Olympics (Reyna being the biggest one right now).

USWNT drew Australia, Germany, and an African team. Tough group for the first tournament for Emma Hayes but they at least have the luxury of finishing third and still advancing.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Sometimes the powers start slow; maybe we can steal a draw.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• When a Premier League fullback, a Bundesliga fullback, and Premier League goalkeeper get beat by someone playing in League One 30 seconds in, you’re going to have a bad time.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• In anticipation of the incoming FTLT post I'm just gonna post this now...

I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• All that Euro based talent on the field and the US finally gets a goal created by the one MLS player on the field...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• And then Reyna finally wakes and finds Haji "I scored at a World Cup" Wright to put the USMNT up 2-1 in ET.

Twitter melting down as we speak...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Reyna to Wright again in the second ET and it's 3-1 US.

I mean, it was likely right to not start Reyna since he's played a grand total of 38 minutes since January for Nottingham Forrest but, credit to him for playing well as a sub.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        In anticipation of the incoming FTLT post I'm just gonna post this now...

Rent free...
                        ​​​​​​
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Rent free...
                          ​​​​​​
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• I do have to mention how hilariously bad Jesse Marsch is on the CBS/Paramount broadcast. It is very obvious he’s working TV because he thinks he’s candidate #1 for the USMNT job and clearly has the knives out for Berhalter (and Paramount is happy to have him on for the cheap attention). They showed a shot of the desk after the tying goal and while Dempsey and Davies were stood up cheering, Marsch was almost sulking in his seat.

Although Berhalter alluded to Marsch in his press conference tonight.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• So I happen to be flying to Dallas tomorrow to spend my kids’ spring break with the in-laws. Someone talk me out of buying tickets to US-Mexico before it’s too late?
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                                So I happen to be flying to Dallas tomorrow to spend my kids’ spring break with the in-laws. Someone talk me out of buying tickets to US-Mexico before it’s too late?
                                Do it... It's a special sporting experience (although they happen like 2x/year now). The atmosphere will be electric.

No regrets for going in 2016 and 2021 for me.
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X