Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you can't even discuss tactics...you're a joke.
    ​​​​​​
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      So you can't even discuss tactics...you're a joke.
      ​​​​​​
      You only show up and want to discuss “tactics” when something bad happens. So…

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        You only show up and want to discuss “tactics” when something bad happens. So…

Nah...most of the time I'm just ignoring your sucking up of Berhalter...but when you say something as stupid as you did tonight...
        ​​​​​​
        But I should have expected that all you're good for is Marsha when someone dares criticize your golden God.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Nah...most of the time I'm just ignoring your sucking up of Berhalter...but when you say something as stupid as you did tonight...
          ​​​​​​
          But I should have expected that all you're good for is Marsha when someone dares criticize your golden God.
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I will say that this two leg series really shows the toxicity of the #USMNT portion of the fanbase and the media.

If Jordan Morris and Jesus Ferreira had missed chances like Balogun and Tillman had in the first leg, if it had been Miles Robinson instead of Carter-Vickers getting cooked one on one for the first T&T goal, if it’d been Stefan Frei instead of Matt Turner booting an easy save on the second T&T goal, holy f- would Twitter and the media be having a field day! Endless posts and articles. But because it was a bunch of marginal Euro players there’s nary a peep. All the fault the to coach.

(This is why Jan gets the Jan treatment. They only show up when something bad happens so they can spew Twitter talking points about Berhalter)

Here’s a good example of the media toxicity. Berhalter gets a 4 rating while Turner and Carter-Vickers get a 5 and 6 respectively. Berhalter gets blamed for everything while Turner, who should’ve made saves on both goals, and Carter-Vickers, who got absolutely torched by a player from T&T’s pro league, get free passes.

There’s a bit of gripe for Berhalter taking off Reyna instead of either Pepi or Balogun but a) Reyna played more minutes this window than he has the entire Bundesliga season, b) see above about Turner and Carter-Vickers, and c) things were doing fine until Dest went full stupid.
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• How are a 5 and a 6 rating "free passes?"
              Turner gave up a howler which has been criticized and Vickers played an average game overall with the one glaring mistake.
              It is possible to criticize both the coach and the players and that has been happening.
              And for the record I don't read Twitter comments about the coach cause I don't care... Twitter's a cesspool everyone knows it especially after musk bought it. My comments are coming from my own observations... If they happen to align with what other people say on Twitter fine so be it.
              As for me only showing up after losses well... As I said I've been ignoring most of your idiocy about the criticism of berhalter... but when you decided to say that berhalter would be blamed for Dest's red card? Nah can't accept that... If that's happening it's in your delusional mind.
              My big issue with you is that because of your refereeing experience you seem to think that you know more than anybody else on this board about this game... And you do it in such a way that is so arrogant that it doesn't encourage discussion it ends it.
              If you have issues with what I put out as my opinions on the games you can actually do something constructive and have a discussion as to why they're wrong what am I not seeing that you are...
              But no you decide to throw Marsha memes out there because you can't be bothered... You know better and neither you nor the coach will be criticized... So for the most part I've ignored you.
              So I decided to show up when you become stupid like you did tonight with Dest... Because berhalter's tactics after the red card can absolutely be criticized (and thanks by the way for posting a link with video that pretty much echoes what I said from guys that I think know way more about this game than you do).
              Berhalter has won one true road game against CONCACAF competition since he became head coach and it's the only game in which they've scored more than one goal in a true road game... That's unacceptable.
              He survived more than we've allowed other coaches to survive especially the scandal... And yet according to you he's above criticism and it's the players that are the problem most of the time.
              Well an old sports adage... You can't fire all the players but we can change the coach.
              And with that I'll leave you to your lovely little soccer thread again then you just use as your own echo chamber...
              ​​​​
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

How are a 5 and a 6 rating "free passes?"
                Turner gave up a howler which has been criticized and Vickers played an average game overall with the one glaring mistake.
                It is possible to criticize both the coach and the players and that has been happening.
                And for the record I don't read Twitter comments about the coach cause I don't care... Twitter's a cesspool everyone knows it especially after musk bought it. My comments are coming from my own observations... If they happen to align with what other people say on Twitter fine so be it.
                As for me only showing up after losses well... As I said I've been ignoring most of your idiocy about the criticism of berhalter... but when you decided to say that berhalter would be blamed for Dest's red card? Nah can't accept that... If that's happening it's in your delusional mind.
                My big issue with you is that because of your refereeing experience you seem to think that you know more than anybody else on this board about this game... And you do it in such a way that is so arrogant that it doesn't encourage discussion it ends it.
                If you have issues with what I put out as my opinions on the games you can actually do something constructive and have a discussion as to why they're wrong what am I not seeing that you are...
                But no you decide to throw Marsha memes out there because you can't be bothered... You know better and neither you nor the coach will be criticized... So for the most part I've ignored you.
                So I decided to show up when you become stupid like you did tonight with Dest... Because berhalter's tactics after the red card can absolutely be criticized (and thanks by the way for posting a link with video that pretty much echoes what I said from guys that I think know way more about this game than you do).
                Berhalter has won one true road game against CONCACAF competition since he became head coach and it's the only game in which they've scored more than one goal in a true road game... That's unacceptable.
                He survived more than we've allowed other coaches to survive especially the scandal... And yet according to you he's above criticism and it's the players that are the problem most of the time.
                Well an old sports adage... You can't fire all the players but we can change the coach.
                And with that I'll leave you to your lovely little soccer thread again then you just use as your own echo chamber...
                ​​​​
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Typical...and way to run to another thread looking for ways to report me.
                  You really are small...
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Typical...and way to run to another thread looking for ways to report me.
                    You really are small...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Can't we just enjoy the fact Mali destroyed Mexico U17 5-0.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        Can't we just enjoy the fact Mali destroyed Mexico U17 5-0.
                        With the added possibility their senior team may get eliminated tonight.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Sadly the US U17s lost a heartbreaker to Germany in the Round of 16. They equalized in the 80th only to give up the winner in the 87th.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            In related news, we now go to social media to see how Sergino Dest getting a red card is clearly Gregg Berhalter's fault...
                            For the record (since this is apparently what caused Jan to go cuckoo bananas):

It’s absolutely happening.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Well...if you need to scroll through 600 reddit responses to find something...sure doesn't seem like it's a widespread thing...
                              Maybe the Reddit people are just as unhinged as you are just in a different way...
                              cue Marsha....
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Well...if you need to scroll through 600 reddit responses to find something...sure doesn't seem like it's a widespread thing...
                                Maybe the Reddit people are just as unhinged as you are just in a different way...
                                cue Marsha....
                                9th post when sorted by new.

Just take the L Jan.

Edit: From Twitter during halftime of the game.
                                Last edited by Jimjamesak; 11-21-2023, 01:58 PM.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X