This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just love how people can spin a 3-0 win into “OMG FIRE GREGG!1!!”

They were parking the bus and their goalie made some saves. Chill.

Also, Tillman and Paredes are two players that USMNT Twitter have been screaming about that they should be playing over MLS guys. Well, they got their wish and they both laid eggs against Trinidad. Bet Morris or Arriola would’ve scored.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Everton was docked 10 points for a breach of the Premier League's profitability and sustainability rules (PSR) for the season ending 2021-22, the league said on Friday.

An independent commission imposed an immediate deduction that will see Everton drop from 14th into the relegation zone, above bottom side Burnley on goal difference.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Luis Diaz scored both goals for Colombia in their 2-1 come from behind win against Brazil last night. His dad was in attendance after being released from kidnappers last week.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
          Everton was docked 10 points for a breach of the Premier League's profitability and sustainability rules (PSR) for the season ending 2021-22, the league said on Friday.

An independent commission imposed an immediate deduction that will see Everton drop from 14th into the relegation zone, above bottom side Burnley on goal difference.
          If Everton got that then Man City should be sent down to the Northern League.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Panama beat Costa Rica 3-0 in Costa Rica last night in the other CONCACAF Nations League Quarterfinal.

Panama staking a claim for the number four spot in CONCACAF these days.
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• CONCACAF baby!
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Well, the fix definitely ain't in for Mexico: Honduras - 2, Mexico - 0.

I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• CONMEBOL announces that the Final for Copa America 2024 will be in Miami.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Well ****.... Dest had his head go up his arse >=(
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      Well ****.... Dest had his head go up his arse >=(
                      That's one of the dumbest red cards I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot dumb ones.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• In related news, we now go to social media to see how Sergino Dest getting a red card is clearly Gregg Berhalter's fault...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• If anything, Sergino may have cratered his club stock with tonight's move. Shows he's quite a mental liability. Although he did take some yellows last November as well, so I guess this is just how he is?
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            If anything, Sergino may have cratered his club stock with tonight's move. Shows he's quite a mental liability. Although he did take some yellows last November as well, so I guess this is just how he is?
                            He had a similar dumb red card against Mexico this summer during the Nations League Finals. He's definitely a liability and I hope he's left off the roster for March.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              In related news, we now go to social media to see how Sergino Dest getting a red card is clearly Gregg Berhalter's fault...
                              No..but does Gregg have to answer for his tactics after that?
                              10 men ..no real midfield and you're still playing with 2 strikers while giving up 1 v 1s with a shaky defense?
                              A better team punishes the US tonight...
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

No..but does Gregg have to answer for his tactics after that?
                                10 men ..no real midfield and you're still playing with 2 strikers while giving up 1 v 1s with a shaky defense?
                                A better team punishes the US tonight...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X