Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Pulisic scores his second goal in his second game for AC Milan.

Maybe it’s Chelsea who sucks and not Pulisic?

Narrator: It is indeed Chelsea.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I still haven't seen the kiss - I assume it was cringy a.f.

Comment

• Canada needs a new manager as John Herdman has stepped down to become the manager at Toronto.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
          FIFA, world football's governing body, said Saturday: "The chairman of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee, Jorge Ivan Palacio (Colombia), in use of the powers granted by article 51 of the FIFA Disciplinary Code (FDC), has decided today to provisionally suspend Mr. Luis Rubiales from all football-related activities at national and international level.

"This suspension, which will be effective as of today, is for an initial period of 90 days, pending the disciplinary proceedings opened against Mr. Luis Rubiales on Thursday, Aug. 24.
          Not a joke, Rubiales’ mother has started a hunger strike and won’t stop “until the persecution of her son stops”.
          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Not a joke, Rubiales’ mother has started a hunger strike and won’t stop “until the persecution of her son stops”.
            Rubiales' mother goes on hunger strike in Spain over 'hunt' on son - report | Reuters
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Thank you, couldn’t find a decent link.

The scuttlebutt I’ve seen is that Rubiales apparently taped a bunch of conversations with Spanish politicians and that’s why he’s so defiant right now.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: Gio Reyna is injured and will miss matches for Dortmund.

Undoubtedly, he’ll come back to the bench the game before the international break so all the #USMNT idiots can go “Why isn’t Gregg calling in Reyna?!?”
                That didn’t take long…

Trash soccer coverage from ESPN? Color me surprised.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• I just saw the list of qualifying games for the Champions League played so far.

Qarabağ (AZE) vs Lincoln Red Imps (GIB)
                  Atletic Club d'Escaldes (AND) vs Budućnost Podgorica (MNE)

Andorra? Gibraltar???!!! Good god, how many teams play for qualifying? 128?

Last edited by Kepler; 08-31-2023, 01:23 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    I just saw the list of qualifying games for the Champions League played so far.

52. And only 6 advance to the group stage.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I just saw the list of qualifying games for the Champions League played so far.

Every country gets at least one shot, but the smaller countries enter in earlier rounds and have to fight their way to play the big boys. I'm partial to the Faroe Islands entrant each year.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Every country gets at least one shot, but the smaller countries enter in earlier rounds and have to fight their way to play the big boys. I'm partial to the Faroe Islands entrant each year.
                        That's cool, I didn't know.

Does the Vatican enter the Swiss Guard?

Oh, does San Marino have a team? That would be amazing, they have about the population of Ithaca.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by akerry
                          interesting! I like watching games a lot. After installing this app https://www.firestickhow.com/watch-u...firestick.html, I can enjoy any game I want. It's so convenient.
                          “I like to watch”

chance e gardener
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Europa League group draw was yesterday. Brighton in Group B with Ajax, Marseille, and AEK Athens. Don't know too much about European soccer but this looks like the group of death.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/draws/
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Spain fired their women’s coach, Jorge vilda

Comment

• State prosecutors in Spain have filed a lawsuit against Luis Rubiales alleging sexual assault and coercion for kissing a player on the lips without her consent after the Women's World Cup final, the country's prosecutors' office said Friday.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X