• Show
Clear All

• *Why does the Dutch anthem sound so familiar?*

Oh, right. Verstappen.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Not a great night for Liga MX as Philly is beating Queretaro 4-0 and New England is beating San Luis 5-1.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Frustrating half. Controlled the ball for much of it but the Dutch get one on a counter. Chemistry just doesn't seem to be there right now among the forwards.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Frustrating half. Controlled the ball for much of it but the Dutch get one on a counter. Chemistry just doesn't seem to be there right now among the forwards.
          Yeah, the chemistry is terrible. Then at the end of the first half, they were just forcing stuff to nowhere.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Can't script that. Horan gets injured by her club teammate, gets into a yelling match with her, and then heads in the corner on the very next play. 1-1 with 30 to go.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Badonkadonk being chippy.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• If Lavelle hadn't gotten that yellow right after she came in I'd be convinced the ref left her cards at the hotel.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Nigeria now up 3-1 on the Aussies with 20 to go. This would really shake up the group.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• And Nigeria pulls it off and now sets atop Group B.

They can now advance with just a draw against Ireland. Canada can advance with just a draw as well. Potentially both co-hosts could be out of the tournament in the group stage.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• South Africa looked well on their way to a win last night, but then Argentina came back with two in the final 15 minutes to force a 2-2 draw. It included this golazo by Sophia Braun.

https://twitter.com/foxsoccer/status...wZFJ8zBRgGpPbw

edit: ok I guess we can’t link to Twitter. It was a cool goal, trust me.

England is in a good, but not secured spot, to advance after beating Denmark 1-0.

And poor Haiti, lose another one 1-0 on a penalty. China went down to 10 only 20 minutes into the game, but scored on a penalty after an overturned offsides.

If I’m correct with my math here, a 1-0 win for China over England and a 1-0 win for Denmark over Haiti in the next games would make it a three way tie for the group, and since the three tied teams would all be 1-1 against each other it would go to fair play points. China is currently on the wrong side of that with 4 because of the red card, England has 2 and Denmark 1.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Twitter changed awhile ago to where only if you are logged in can you see/use a link to a tweet.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          Twitter changed awhile ago to where only if you are logged in can you see/use a link to a tweet.
                          But usually it would allow you to click into the site before telling you to log in. This seems to be more on the USCHO side of censoring Twitter’s address.

Example (this is Twitter dot com)
                          Twitter.com

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• China gets away with a blatant foul in the box in the 99th minute, preventing Haiti from having a chance to tie the match with a PK and hang onto win 1-0.

Comment

• Juventus are kicked out of Europa Conference League by Uefa for breaching FFP rules.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66342566

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                China gets away with a blatant foul in the box in the 99th minute, preventing Haiti from having a chance to tie the match with a PK and hang onto win 1-0.
                                Is there a clip available?

Also, 90+9’. 99th minute occurs only in overtime.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X