Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hudson River Derby, the rivalry between NYCFC and NY Red Bulls, has a new trophy.

It's being made by a new foundation that is a cooperation between NYCFC and NYRB supporters groups.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Folarin Bologun has been granted the ability to switch from playing for England to the U.S. Apparently has done some things in the French top league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Folarin Bologun has been granted the ability to switch from playing for England to the U.S. Apparently has done some things in the French top league.
        19 goals in 34 games for Reims while on loan from Arsenal. Highly touted young striker that’s been targeted by England as well.

The USMNT Bag Man strikes again.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Mookie is fearful that Newcastle gonna Newcastle:-(
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• USL launching new Women’s D1 pro league to rival NWSL.

Starting in August 2024, fall/winter/spring schedule.

Because the solution to womens soccer in the country is to *checks notes* have Chattanooga play Spokane in February?
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              USL launching new Women’s D1 pro league to rival NWSL.

Starting in August 2024, fall/winter/spring schedule.

Because the solution to womens soccer in the country is to *checks notes* have Chattanooga play Spokane in February?
              Northern teams, like Madison in winter. I'm sure that will have international standards playing surfaces.

or you know, set women's soccer back by having artificial turf.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

Northern teams, like Madison in winter. I'm sure that will have international standards playing surfaces.

or you know, set women's soccer back by having artificial turf.
                TBF, the NWSL has teams with turf fields in Seattle and Portland.

The definitely feels like the USL’s first step on a path towards major changes for their men’s leagues. Though I wonder how the owners in North Carolina and Louisville feel considering they own NWSL teams? That said, I don’t know what is making the USL think this is going to work?
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Inter Milan advances to the CL final on 3-0 aggregate over AC Milan. The other half will be decided tomorrow in Manchester when City faces Real Madrid (1-1)
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• To the surprise of no one outside of Madrid, it's Manchester.

Comment

• San Diego becomes MLS team #30.

20 years ago MLS was at 10 teams, paying for the games to be on TV and we still wondered if there’d be a next season.

Now they have as many teams as MLB and the NBA plus a $2.5 billion media deal.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Still waiting for Detroit to get one.
                        Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Mookie is fearful that Newcastle gonna Newcastle:-(
                          Big win against Brighton. Win at home on Monday against Leicester and guarantee a spot in the CL.

Comment

• West Ham beat Dutch team AZ Alkmaar in the Europa Conference League semifinals. The AZ Ultras decided to attack the stands where the West Ham families were sitting.

They were held off by two dudes and a set of stairs.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              The AZ Ultras decided to attack the stands where the West Ham families were sitting.
                              I get that.

Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I'm gonna as a question as a dumb American:

What is the connotation difference between "Ultra" and "Supporter". It seems that the term Ultra is applied to fans that seem to embrace hooliganism and violence/racism. Yet these groups seem to use the term openly towards themselves, so I'm a bit confused at to what the term actually means.

Edit to add: Ultras also seem to be an Eastern European thing.
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X