This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• messi blew right by that guy
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• "Alexa, how do you say 'dagger' in Croatian?"

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        "Alexa, how do you say 'dagger' in Croatian?"
        That Messi guy is pretty good.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• https://youtu.be/1dhVmowCcuo
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• I taped the match because I usually don't get home until at least the 60 minute(if everything goes ok)and it just finished. The one thing that really surprised me was Croatia getting totally outclassed.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              I repeat:

”The amount of people leaping to defend Gio Reyna is staggeringly stupid.

People are taking their Berhalter hate to some seriously stupid levels.”

(I know FTLT has me on ignore but this is for the benefit of everyone else)
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                That Messi guy is pretty good.
                If he works hard in training he just might have a future in this game.

Comment

If he works hard in training he just might have a future in this game.
                  I see what you did there. ;-)

An actual good take on the Reyna situation.

Because I wouldn’t count two old af Scots and a Mexican-American with an axe to grind at US Soccer as good sources for reasonable takes, Jimmy Conrad reporting that other players were upset Reyna even played at all against England.

Of course, everyone is upset at Berhalter for “revealing” this whole thing while conveniently ignoring the fact that the Reyna family leaked this whole story to Eric Wynalda during the group stage.

Reyna, the 20-year-old Borussia Dortmund winger and one of the US team’s most promising young talents, played seven minutes against England as a late substitute after being left out of the team entirely against Wales. Berhalter has told reporters that Reyna’s abbreviated minutes are due to “tightness”, while Reyna has claimed he is fully fit and ready to go.

Those crossed signals came under a harsh glare on Friday when Wynalda, who played for the national team from 1990 through 2000 and retired as the program’s all-time leading goalscorer, said Berhalter is not telling the truth and the situation is causing “internal strife” within the team. He also stated that he had spoken with Gio’s father Claudio, the former US captain and Berhalter’s childhood friend and ex-teammate.

On Monday, Berhalter denied Wynalda’s claim of a conspiracy, saying: “That’s just not who I am.”
                  source
                  Last edited by Jimjamesak; 12-13-2022, 05:11 PM.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    I see what you did there. ;-)

An actual good take on the Reyna situation.

Because I wouldn’t count two old af Scots and a Mexican-American with an axe to grind at US Soccer as good sources for reasonable takes, Jimmy Conrad reporting that other players were upset Reyna even played at all against England.

Of course, everyone is upset at Berhalter for “revealing” this whole thing while conveniently ignoring the fact that the Reyna family leaked this whole story to Eric Wynalda during the group stage.

source
                    I was just making a general joke. I don't particularly care about the Reyna thing.

Comment

I was just making a general joke. I don't particularly care about the Reyna thing.
                      Well, I didn’t read that correctly. Sorry.

A good Messi joke usually involves the fact that he walks a lot in games.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Of course you wouldn't take them as reasonable ..they don't jive with your narrative....what a shock.
                        Criticism of Berhalter...not allowed for the old ref.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Of course you wouldn't take them as reasonable ..they don't jive with your narrative....what a shock.
                          Criticism of Berhalter...not allowed for the old ref.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• اليوم كلنا مغاربة

Comment

• Bummer - I was hoping for an e-fight.

Comment

• Normality is restored.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X