This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    He kicked that ball like he wanted it to go home…
    And somewhere Roberto Baggio smiles...
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• They’re going home, they’re going home, they’re going. England’s going home…
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I would have loved Rashford to make that shot and make life miserable for the limeys in Parliament who hate him. Now we'll be subjected to an endless cascade of vile, racist comments from the likes of Michael Gove and Nigel Farage about the terrible curse of woke footballers.

Comment

• LOL, guys with baguettes.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            LOL, guys with baguettes.
            I admire the guy who fully committed to the bit, white and black striped shirt, beret and the baguette.
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              LOL, guys with baguettes.
              He was fantastic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                You do not want the English coming anywhere close to winning this tournament.
                On the other hand, after living there and experiencing their weather and food, sometimes I hope for a break from their misery

Comment

• The Moroccans have made their way up through the Iberian Peninsula, dispatching with both the Spanish and Portuguese, and on to the fields of France. Will the French find their own Hammer to stop the rampage of the Mussulman?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• They are handling it well in England.

Comment

• A Qatari photojournalist covering the World Cup in Qatar has died, according to local reports, bringing the number of journalist fatalities at the contest to two, following the death of US sports journalist Grant Wahl last Friday.

English-language Qatari news service Gulf News reported on Saturday the death of Khalid al-Misslam, citing the Qatari TV news outlet he worked for, Al Kass TV.

Few detail, such as when and how al-Misslam died, have been released, and Qatar's Ministry of Health was unavailable for comment when contacted at time of publication.

According to Gulf News, al-Misslam died "suddenly while covering the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022."
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• The athletic reporting that US players are calling out Reyna for a disturbing lack of effort in training leading up to World Cup

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          The athletic reporting that US players are calling out Reyna for a disturbing lack of effort in training leading up to World Cup
                          But somehow it’s Berhalter’s fault.

- US Soccer Twitter
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

Few detail, such as when and how al-Misslam died, have been released, and Qatar's Ministry of Health was unavailable for comment when contacted at time of publication.

According to Gulf News, al-Misslam died "suddenly while covering the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022."
                            Possibilities:
                            A) He fell out of a window
                            B) He committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head six times
                            C) met the business end of a bonesaw

Comment

• The amount of people leaping to defend Gio Reyna is staggeringly stupid.

People are taking their Berhalter hate to some seriously stupid levels.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Ich Bin Ein Argentinian.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X