Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That's a killer.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

    Comment


    • See you in '26
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


      Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

      Comment


      • And that’s game.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

        Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

        Comment


        • Matt Turner should be screaming in the locker room.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
            That's a killer.
            They put up one minute stoppage time and the Dutch were throwing it in and I thought last minute goals are killers.
            A bad cause requires many words.

            Comment


            • This is so incredibly frustrating to watch a team that conceded the fewest goals. Never gave a lead.

              It's particularly frustrating because it's exactly like watching my rec team. Just bad defense and not playing smart on our third. The Dutch keep penetrating without any trouble. Turner left to do his best but good luck saving something shot unchallenged from the penalty spot. Just stand around and admire.

              ****ING MOVE
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                They put up one minute stoppage time and the Dutch were throwing it in and I thought last minute goals are killers.
                Yeah, particularly given that the US were starting to generate opportunities and generating some momentum to take into the second half.

                If the US want any chance, probably need a goal in the first 5-10 minutes of the second half.
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

                Comment


                • A two-goal lead is the most dangerous lead in ̶h̶o̶c̶k̶e̶y̶ soccer.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    This is so incredibly frustrating to watch a team that conceded the fewest goals. Never gave a lead.

                    It's particularly frustrating because it's exactly like watching my rec team. Just bad defense and not playing smart on our third. The Dutch keep penetrating without any trouble. Turner left to do his best but good luck saving something shot unchallenged from the penalty spot. Just stand around and admire.

                    ****ING MOVE
                    The US should be watching the Dutch defense and try to copy that.

                    oh well.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

                    Comment


                    • Berhalter out...as well as anyone who doesn't understand that the way the US wins is counterattacking...not breaking down D... because we aren't good enough to do that and never will be.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

                      R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

                        Yeah, particularly given that the US were starting to generate opportunities and generating some momentum to take into the second half.

                        If the US want any chance, probably need a goal in the first 5-10 minutes of the second half.
                        Exactly. It was "edge of the recliner" every time they had the ball in Dutch territory but just missed clicking. That and the Dutch keeper made 2 pretty good saves even though the first one I believe the US was offsides. It ain't over.
                        A bad cause requires many words.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Oh wow that was a hell of a chance.

                          I don't know what match you're watching but the US is getting chances near the box.
                          soccer is a lot like sex though, chances near the box mean nothing if you can’t score.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

                          WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

                          Comment


                          • All right Gio. Let's see what you can do...
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

                            Comment


                            • That was it.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                              Comment


                              • Can anyone besides pulisic finish?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X