Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember after the draw I said “I don’t want to play a Middle Eastern team in a Middle Eastern World Cup”?

Yeah.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Remember after the draw I said “I don’t want to play a Middle Eastern team in a Middle Eastern World Cup”?

Yeah.
      Yeah, this could get messy for Argentina.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Sorry but Iran was not helped by the draw at all since neither Wales nor the US will lose to England by 4+.
        I don’t see how a win by US or Wales helps Iran at all. Three points by either of those teams sets up a much more likely scenario of the goal differential coming into play.

The draw takes two points from both teams and opens up a scenario for Iran to be alone with 4 points and the goal differential won’t matter.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Apparently Argentina had 3 goals waived off for offside. So it's really their own fault, more than KSA taking it from them.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yeah, this could get Messi for Argentina.
            Fixed

Comment

• Hahahahahahaha
              Hahahahahahaha
              Hahahahahahaha

*Deep breath*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Fixed
                ThatsTheJoke.wmv
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Fifa is deeply concerned and I’m sure the investigation will be thorough.

As a comment suggested, I hope Budweiser sue drops rainbow beer cans everywhere on these backwards ****s

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/...oGzOspZ72eBd5A

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Fifa is deeply concerned and I’m sure the investigation will be thorough.

As a comment suggested, I hope Budweiser sue drops rainbow beer cans everywhere on these backwards ****s

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/...oGzOspZ72eBd5A
                    It’s amazing how many Qatar-stans or people with the “it’s their laws, respect them” just happened to show up on the internet a week before the tournament.

Of course, then we have people like Alexi Lalas doing the exact same thing once his check cashed.

https://twitter.com/alexilalas/statu...ylZKkbzR91NAbg
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      I guess a draw isn't so bad...
                      I like the seeing the reactions of USMNT Twitter who were freaking out when the USA tied KSA a couple of months ago.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

It’s amazing how many Qatar-stans or people with the “it’s their laws, respect them” just happened to show up on the internet a week before the tournament.

Of course, then we have people like Alexi Lalas doing the exact same thing once his check cashed.

https://twitter.com/alexilalas/statu...ylZKkbzR91NAbg
                        On the one hand, it's frustrating to see players, fans and journalists who won't take a stand. Especially in the wake of the potentially fatal refusal of the Iranian players to sing the National Anthem before their match or people like Grant Wahl

On the other, the lessons of Jamal Khashoggi were learned. Toe the line or you will end up on the business end of a bone saw. No one will protect you. No one will avenge your murder either. It will be quickly forgotten as the West thirsts for more cheap oil. And it was learned by those dictators. too. Kill whomever you want, the worst that will happen is you'll get a fist bump from the American president when he comes begging for increased oil production.

Comment

• Saudi Arabia has already declared a national holiday for tomorrow.

They must be busting nuts all over the place. The Qataris get embarrassed in the opener, the Iranians get pasted by England and they beat Argentina. I don’t what “**** you ****s!” is in Arabic but I’m sure it’s being said.
                          Last edited by Jimjamesak; 11-22-2022, 11:18 AM.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• I don't know what the announcers are blabbering about. That's a clear PK and yellow. He basically tackled him.
                            Code:

Comment

• Holy **** ochoa!
                              Code:

Comment

• So sad to see a call go against Mexico in a World Cup.

And Lewandowski couldn't score in a whorehouse with a $100 bill...

Comment

Working...
                                X