Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, that one looked closer to being offside than the first one.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
      Lol, that one looked closer to being offside than the first one.
      Lol I thought that one would be called back.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

But by the time that later touch happened, the guy was back onside. There were like 4 Qatar defenders behind them all at the time of the header that led to the crossing volley and the goal.
        I presume we will see more replays at half. If not, then I'm going to assume it was onside and they are trying to cover their asses.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• If Qatar was paying bribes to win this game it ain’t working. Ecuador could be winning 4-0 at this point and the referee is passing out yellows to the Qataris like candy.
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

I presume we will see more replays at half. If not, then I'm going to assume it was onside and they are trying to cover their asses.
            Good image here:
            https://twitter.com/WoodburnBen58/st...GSwokBACQ&s=19
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Hmm. So, Ecuador player heads the ball, the goalie then touches it. Does the ball then hit the Ecuador player's head again (prior to the fortuitously misplayed scissor/bike), and that is what the screenshot is showing?
              North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Hmm. So, Ecuador player heads the ball, the goalie then touches it. Does the ball then hit the Ecuador player's head again (prior to the fortuitously misplayed scissor/bike), and that is what the screenshot is showing?
                Yes, the Ecuador player gets his head on it.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Yes, the Ecuador player gets his head on it.
                  Okay. Then that makes sense. I didn't appreciate the second head touch.
                  North Dakota

Comment

• Do they really need to show the rankings of teams in the previews of future matchups? Am I supposed to be excited by top 25 matchups?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Oh Jesus **** these ads for Qatar. Bomb Raytheon back to the stone age.

What?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Do they really need to show the rankings of teams in the previews of future matchups? Am I supposed to be excited by top 25 matchups?
                        It’s November, the graphics people are still in College Football mode.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Oh Jesus **** these ads for Qatar. Bomb Raytheon back to the stone age.

What?
                          That's why I'm a big fan of Lockheed Martin after this proclamation!

Comment

• I’m not watching this **** show but I read that Ecuador fans are chanting “we want beer” and fox says they’re chanting something else

a Very own let’s go Brandon moment

Comment

• On further review, it was offside. I thought the second player touched it before the guy in the offside position hit it. Doesn't look like he did. Hairline call, literally a foot offside, and I think they got it right.

Edit: Will also cop to not knowing the clarification and changes made back in the mid-2000s that anything but the arms are offsides. Back when I was a ref it was more of a judgment call of when the player was considered offsides (meaning, how much and/or which parts of the body counted).
                              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-20-2022, 01:06 PM.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• First host country to ever lose the opening match. Even South Africa and USA 94 managed to win or draw.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X