World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Seattle: Injuries and fatigue from CCL and multiple playoff runs, lost too many close games.
    Vancouver: Because they suck.
    Portland: Lost games against playoff contenders.
    I was looking at the bracket and thinking "I have literally nobody to root for." Outside of the PNW I have zero allegiance or interest.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I was looking at the bracket and thinking "I have literally nobody to root for." Outside of the PNW I have zero allegiance or interest.
      I’m rooting for Philly, mostly out of disinterest to the other three.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        Brighton spanks Chelsea 4-1 after going winless(2 draws)in their last 5 matches. Early in the first half the announcer says BHA hasn't scored off a corner all year. 2 minutes later they did with a little help after the ball bounced in off a Chelsea player.
        Yesterday was special

Spurs down 0-2 and come back to win

almiron continues his suddenly spectacular play and scores again as toon win 4-0

BHA as mentioned.

and even keplers team drags a point out of their game

nothing beats bbc ws game commentary day :-)
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          We left 2 points on the table; that was unfortunate. If we can draw them on the road it's fine but I have a feeling...
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Yesterday was special

Spurs down 0-2 and come back to win

almiron continues his suddenly spectacular play and scores again as toon win 4-0

BHA as mentioned.

nothing beats bbc ws game commentary day :-)
            How about Leeds knocking off the Liverpool Red Sox for the first time since 2000; at Anfield no less. First time they've lost at home in a year and a half. The Sawx(English accent please)have now lost 2 straight to teams in the relegation zone(Nott Forest last week).
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• It'll be LAFC vs Philadelphia in the MLS Cup Final.

It's the first since 2003 that the number one seeds in each conference have advanced to the final.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                How about Leeds knocking off the Liverpool Red Sox for the first time since 2000; at Anfield no less. First time they've lost at home in a year and a half. The Sawx(English accent please)have now lost 2 straight to teams in the relegation zone(Nott Forest last week).
                After beating man city :-0
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• It’ll be interesting to see Brazil at the World Cup after their election mess. Some players, Neymar especially, were full throated Bolsanaro supporters while others were very much not.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• It’s November, which means the “Messi to MLS” rumors have started again.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• This game has had everything.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• That was the worst round of kicks from the mark I’ve ever seen by Philly.

LAFC wins MLS Cup.

Boo.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          That was the worst round of kicks from the mark I’ve ever seen by Philly.

LAFC wins MLS Cup.

Boo.
                          Yeah, that was a bit of a letdown after the craziness of that game. Was rooting for the Union, but I don't have any specific hatred for LAFC just yet.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• I just learned NYCFC is owned by the Emirates dude. **** them.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I just learned NYCFC is owned by the Emirates dude. **** them.
                              I only rooted for NYCFC once, in last year’s final.

Because, to paraphrase Charles Barkley: “If Portland was playing Afghanistan, I’m rooting for Afghanistan.”
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Yeah, that was a bit of a letdown after the craziness of that game. Was rooting for the Union, but I don't have any specific hatred for LAFC just yet.
                                I felt bad for Blake. Best goalie in the league, arguably the second best in CONCACAF, makes a save and his teammates can’t even score one.

That game was a perfect encapsulation of MLS though: Not as skillful but absolutely entertaining.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X